Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropped DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cancelled showtime because I prefer watching more than one fight a month. I'll get it back whenever they have a fight I want to watch. People that think this is some kind of war they have to side with are idiots. If it has good fights watch if not don't. Who gives a phuck what label its under. And cheering for a boxing service to fail is remarkably ******ed.

Not to mention that Dazn is primarily focused on boxing. Espn and Showtime its like their 100th priority. So hoping DAZN fails is mind blowingly dumb for a boxing fan.
    Last edited by bchap05; 08-07-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Duh duh duh don't mess wid da diva!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
        This is not about making the best fight. The best fight was already made twice idiot. This is about you and GGG crying until you get your way and DAZN trying to milk two fighters until there is nothing left from them.
        Trilogy fight equals "milking two fighters until there's nothing left of them" wtf
        Good try but more bs. The diva fans are really creative when it comes to their boy.

Comment

Dazn is a joke.

Zero uS support for that app

Comment

I cancelled Showtime and haven’t watched a PBC PPV. I’d cancel Fox if it wasn’t a basic channel so instead I just choose to do something better with my time when those cards are on.

Comment

DAZN is paying him. I don't know exactly who or what you are but this is idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                DAZN is paying him. I don't know exactly who or what you are but this is idiotic.
                The main reason I subscribed was to watch Canelo. If they DAZN is going to be ****ing over every fight Canelo wants to make. Then why should keep my subscription?

It's not that hard to understand twat...

Comment

This whole system is new and in theory it sounded like a good idea but it only introduced more opportunities for different people to be greedy. If this was ppv and DAZN wasn't interfereing as much, we wouldn't have the issues we're seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
                    If you support DAZN then your post is as dumb as you are...
                    Support? As in be a fan of?

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      This is how we distinguish between a boxing fan and a boxer fan. Whiny ass people.
                      Here we go^^^^

DAZN is literally my fav platform available right now with or without Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X