No announcement yet.

Let's keep it real Crawford wants Spence more than Spence wants Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    9:15 "Why wouldn't I go the easier road"?

Spence be ducking. He be sayin dood is on da wrong side of da street, smdh.

Spence doesn't have that same energy he had with Thurman, he don't want that smoke.
    Always been facts!!! Spence is shook!

Comment

Until team Crawford makes Spence a big money offer to fight in a good location Spence is not ducking Crawford. It's impossible to duck someone until they make you a fair offer to fight. I am not taking about media call outs or parking lot stuff. I mean a real offer to fight complete with a contract. So far all Crawford's side has done is talk. Spence is just a boxer. He can't make a fight between Crawford and himself. If Crawford is serious he should tell Arum to make a high dollar public offer to Spence to fight Crawford or just STFU. Spence is fighting world champion while Crawford is fighting weak fighters like Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Until team Crawford makes Spence a big money offer to fight in a good location Spence is not ducking Crawford. It's impossible to duck someone until they make you a fair offer to fight. I am not taking about media call outs or parking lot stuff. I mean a real offer to fight complete with a contract. So far all Crawford's side has done is talk. Spence is just a boxer. He can't make a fight between Crawford and himself. If Crawford is serious he should tell Arum to make a high dollar public offer to Spence to fight Crawford or just STFU. Spence is fighting world champion while Crawford is fighting weak fighters like Amir Khan.
        Well there you have it. /End thread

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Why doesn't Spence have the same energy he had for Thurman when it comes to fighting Crawford?

Comment

Its true Bud wants Spence more than Spence wants Bud. Hypocrisy in all this is if it was a none PBC fighter talking the way Spence does regarding that fight the PBC shills would be all over them and dissecting every word and pulling them up for talking negative and clearly not wanting the smoke. Yet cuz its a PBC fighter making it very clear they dont want the Bud fight they are defending it.

But any Boxing fans know Bud Crawford clears out the PBC Welterweights and Al Haymon knows it. Hence no fights against his PBC stable.

Comment

I don't think so

I'm a Spence fan, I think he's the best right now at 147. Crawford is 2.

I wanted him and Porter to come to NYC but nope.

Comment

They both duck each other. Spence should make any deal to do the fight because he would KO crawfod.

Comment

Spence has Porter, Thurman, Pacquiao, Garcia, ect. as potential foes.

Crawford has whatever journeyman or Euro bot Top Rank can scrape up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    9:15 "Why wouldn't I go the easier road"?

Spence be ducking. He be sayin dood is on da wrong side of da street, smdh.

Spence doesn't have that same energy he had with Thurman, he don't want that smoke.
                    The deals are basically done for the next four fights; Spence gets the bigger piece on the Porter PPV, Spence gets the smaller piece on the Pacquiao PPV, Spence gets the bigger piece on the Danny Garcia, Spence is basically 80/20 on the WBC/WBA/IBF 147lb mandatories, and Spence gets the bigger piece on the WBC/WBA/IBF 154lb title fight PPV, basically 70/30 for every other 154lb fight.

As long as Spence prepares and handles his business in the ring, he's basically got nothing to worry extra about for the next two years.

Bob Arum's dumb ass is still demanding joint PPV production for a fighter that he's openly pulling back to regular ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      The deals are basically done for the next four fights; Spence gets the bigger piece on the Porter PPV, Spence gets the smaller piece on the Pacquiao PPV, Spence gets the bigger piece on the Danny Garcia, Spence is basically 80/20 on the WBC/WBA/IBF 147lb mandatories, and Spence gets the bigger piece on the WBC/WBA/IBF 154lb title fight PPV, basically 70/30 for every other 154lb fight.

As long as Spence prepares and handles his business in the ring, he's basically got nothing to worry extra about for the next two years.

Bob Arum's dumb ass is still demanding joint PPV production for a fighter that he's openly pulling back to regular ESPN.
                      Haymon's accounting representative has entered the room y'all!

Comment

Working...
                      X