Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki Jr. Signs Contract With Premier Boxing Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javcar View Post
    This kid is the next Mike Lee. He sucks, and he's ugly. He looks like an ugly version of Chistopher Reeves. Devon Haney is good, and despite having two noses on his face, he is a lot better looking than this goofy bastard. This kid will be the Tim Tebow of boxing.
    You are writing him off because you are not physically attracted to him???
    Last edited by NachoMan; 08-05-2019, 03:26 PM.

Comment

He won't grow, because he doesn't have the skill set. PBC doesn't have DAZN's pockets. Al Haymon offered him more because they are the WCW of boxing. They overspend on trash other people won't. Vergil Ortiz will be a much bigger star than this kid, because he has the goods. This kid is just goofy. He looks like he went stag at the prom with his dungeons and dragons friends. pinche feo narizon.
      You sound like a total f@g.
      Last edited by NachoMan; 08-05-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Who runs this site? They made so much noise for the that Chris Arelloa fight, and it was a washed up journeyman against a weak prospect. This prospect is garbage, and that big nose is not going to make him marketable. He's too ugly. Ryan Garcia is good looking and can fight. This kid is just an ugly version of Spiderman.
        I’m sensing a lot of h0m0 tendencies from you.... You seem to be enamored with boxers looks than they skills

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I think so far the allure is that he's white.
          Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          You know boxing is healthy when you start seeing good young white american prospects returning to the sport
          both of you cut the shit

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            You are writing him off because you are not physically attracted to him???
            Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
            You sound like a total f@g.

Comment

He’s only 17! So far so good very good amateur. So much time to groom him teach him why all the hate? So rare a white prospect don’t hate because of that. Haney excellent too

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I'm just speculating but off this interview:

Btw, I posted the commission report for Ryan Garcia's fight at the Stub Center from last year where he fought Velez. The gate was 155k, but I know Coppinger said GBP had $1 million in revenue for his fight in March...I also requested the commission report for that card. But to get to the $1 million revenue number, he would have had to done much better at the gate than 155k. Either GBP got good advertising dollars or something, but hard to see to be honest. But let's wait to see what they did at the gate first.
                He says he wants to fight at 154! PBC is where it's at! However, he knows he will be a MW, and DAZN is where it's at! I hope he makes a wise decision, and lives with it! I hate when fighters sign with a promoter, then start calling out fighters on other platforms, then start talking about "he ducking me!"

Comment

He's going to get a hell of a lot better. If they move him right and I'm sure they will, he'll make at least 5 times what FMJ made in the ring (actual fight purse total). The kid is 17 . As Paul Mooney says, " he got the complexion, for the protection, to get the collection " or something like that. As long as he don't get KTFO, he should be able to cash out at 30 richer than Richey.
                  You know he's gonna be on every fox show. They are going to keep this kid in our face like *****. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    both of you cut the shit
                    Cut what ****? Both of their statements were true.

Boxing is traditionally a sport for the poor, no matter the color. A white middle class make choosing boxing shows how much the sport is growing.

What pigeons said is the same thing Don King, Ali, Arum, have all said and what anybody in boxing will tell you.

Nothing racist at all in their remarks.

Comment

It gonna be funny seeing him feast on
                      old washed up versions of Hurd and the Charlo twins.

Comment

Working...
                      X