Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari claiming Lomachenko walks around at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I saw him on my hunting trip to the Ukraine 2 months ago I ran into him in the woods. Luckily I had my weight scale on me and he weighed an amazing 217lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Hectari is funny as hell i like him.

He knows boxing just chooses to mess around.

Anyone remember the Brandon Rios oatmeal story he made up ?
      Bro that story is not a laughing matter. Rios needed his oatmeal fighters are creatures of habit. The Quaker oats spilled in his bag, it messed with his diet. He was forced to eat Chinese food for breakfast and it didn't sit well with his stomach.

With Chris Algieri same thing he fought in MAcau and he couldnt get his organic meals done and messed him up

Joshu Clottey also said his Banku Stew was sour and gave him diarrhea for the Pac fight

All these things I tell you are legit, not made up

Here is proof of the Banku Stew
      Joshua Clottey Blames His Performance On Bad Stew And Diarrhea

Clottey, claims that he ate some bad stew after the weigh-in Friday –specifically, banku and okro stew, which is, from what I’ve read, a popular dish in his homeland of Ghana. And then Clottey spent a lot of time in the bathroom.

“When I ate after the [weigh-in] I was ‘running;’ the midnight I went to toilet almost like four times; in the morning I went to toilet almost like three times; when we went to the dressing room I went to toilet like three times,” he explained.
      http://thecomeback.com/queensberryru...to-a-joke.html

and this Thread starter is a hater and a Lomachenko worshiper, Loma actually walks around 156 pounds to be exact. and not FAT either, he is just scared and not as great as Pacman to go up in weight he hides with excueses.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        the guy was 145 at the 30 day weigh in..not that hard to believe
        He was 141 and had a tummy

Campbell was 147

Comment

144.5...don’t try to squeeze in another 1/2 lb like it’s all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Bro that story is not a laughing matter. Rios needed his oatmeal fighters are creatures of habit. The Quaker oats spilled in his bag, it messed with his diet. He was forced to eat Chinese food for breakfast and it didn't sit well with his stomach.

With Chris Algieri same thing he fought in MAcau and he couldnt get his organic meals done and messed him up

Joshu Clottey also said his Banku Stew was sour and gave him diarrhea for the Pac fight

All these things I tell you are legit, not made up

Here is proof of the Banku Stew
            Joshua Clottey Blames His Performance On Bad Stew And Diarrhea

http://thecomeback.com/queensberryru...to-a-joke.html

and this Thread starter is a hater and a Lomachenko worshiper, Loma actually walks around 156 pounds to be exact. and not FAT either, he is just scared and not as great as Pacman to go up in weight he hides with excueses.
            All I did was ask for a source. You got source?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              He was 141 and had a tummy

Campbell was 147
              Thats not a tummy thats HGH gut or turtle belly, he is not fat and he was 145 or 144.5 to be exact he started camp in the 150s 35 days ago.

https://www.boxingscene.com/30-day-w...l-1474--141377

Comment

Yeah...

If you give Loma an option whether to fight Ramirez at 140 or Berchelt at 135, he would most likely choose the latter.

He has a tendency to choose smaller fighters.
                Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 08-08-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Why do you assume he was drained or something? he seems to walk around at 145.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    Yeah...

If you give Loma an option whether to fight Ramirez at 140 or Berchelt at 135, he would most likely choose the latter.

He has a tendency to choose smaller fighters.
                    Loma made rigo come up two weight classes, yet loma wont even fight pacman at 140 with pac being smaller than him and going down a weight

Comment

Loma made rigo come up two weight classes, yet loma wont even fight pacman at 140 with pac being smaller than him and going down a weight

Yes. Technically, Manny would be the smaller man if he goes down to 140. And Loma would be big at 140 with better height and reach advantage than Manny.

Surprised Loma didn't take that fight.

Kinda sucks Rigo had to move up two weight classes but Loma not even daring to do it himself even tho he has the advantage and the "matrix". Would've been fun to see if he can even do that on Manny

Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 08-08-2019, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X