No announcement yet.

Best up and coming fighters to look out for in late '19/2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best up and coming fighters to look out for in late '19/2020

We all know the heavyweights, Canelo, and Welterweights are the only ones keeping boxing alive to the mainstream.

Who's the next gen to look out for?

theres this prospect named gervonta davis. they call him tank! you gotta watch out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      theres this prospect named gervonta davis. they call him tank! you gotta watch out for him.
      lol Tank is exciting, I know your a massive fan lmfao, but hes gotta put his neck out there if he wants to be a star and that I can agree with it, even if I feel he doesn't have the worst resume compared to other fighters who have had more hype behind him,. Too stick out and really get people excited beyond hardcore fans you gotta beat guys with names. and destroy them.

Comment

I thought it would be Teofimo but his last fight and the way he acts like a female made me reconsider

Haney and Shakur Stevenson going to be p4p but their style is not fan friendly Ryan Garcia is a hype job that will get exposed Tank Davis is elite but he is too short and can't see him doing too well above LW

Forgot about Naoya Inoue if he learns English and campaigns in America I can see him being the next star
        Last edited by Phenom; 08-04-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X