No announcement yet.

Wilder is a natural on the mic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder is a natural on the mic!

This guy is better than Roy Jones on his first night behind the scenes.

You are a smooth operator, Brother Wilder.

In and outside the ring.

Wilder better jump in pascals corner and slap him ,get hisssssself together.

Comment

Bro i was thinking the same. He’s actually pretty damn good. I know hes not the best speaker but im sure i can speak for all of us when i say i rather hear actual former fighters give their take instead of some middle aged man thats never laced up. His comments have been on point and genuine

Comment

Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
        This guy is better than Roy Jones on his first night behind the scenes.

You are a smooth operator, Brother Wilder.

In and outside the ring.

Yeah he rules! What up, Mic!

I liked the Lennox Lewis and Shawn Porter combo during the Thurman/Pacquiao fight. They are a solid duo. Lennox and Wilder are a solid duo too!

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
          Bro i was thinking the same. He’s actually pretty damn good. I know hes not the best speaker but im sure i can speak for all of us when i say i rather hear actual former fighters give their take instead of some middle aged man thats never laced up. His comments have been on point and genuine
          You could tell wilder and Tank rehearsed that....

The team prior to the event went over the interview and what questions would be asked with Wilder and Tank, its why Lewis isn't there the guy Wilder was going off on and leading. lol

Comment

He's got great energy, all wound up just like he is as a fighter. The words don't always come out right but he loves to be there and it rubs off, been a fun card. Gotta hold the mic better though lol
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 08-03-2019, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              He's got great energy, all wound up just like he is as a fighter. The words don't always come out right but he loves to be there and it rubs off, been a fun card. Gotta hold the mic better though lol
              He forgot who was fighting the announcer remined him its Kownacki ? Stumbling but still o.k....look out ,he better hope Lewis doesn't leave his side.

Comment

I'm not surprised by Wilder's ability on the mic. I think his father is a pastor or a preacher and it shows. Wilder always speaks with emotion and passion just like a good pastor/preacher. Hate him or love him, Wilder has charisma. That being said, I don't think he gives the best technical analysis of the fight like a Paulie would.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  You could tell wilder and Tank rehearsed that....

The team prior to the event went over the interview and what questions would be asked with Wilder and Tank, its why Lewis isn't there the guy Wilder was going off on and leading. lol
                  No shiz. But hes still pretty good considering hes from Alabama.
                  Last edited by Heavyhands420; 08-03-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Prolly making more money tonight than most of his haters will make this year too.

Comment

Working...
                    X