#1 Current WW is 40 years old.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    lets see how he does with Spence or Crawford
    If Spence or Crawford beat Pacquiao then they'd clearly be #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Yep Roach wants to keep Manny away from them, he said they young killers and too much for current Manny, its better if they continue to look for the easiest high profile fights not the guys that will eat him up, a returning poor form Thurman was a match making blessing for Manny, he called Spence out until Spence said lets go and Manny sht himself, in steps Thurman with a very poor fight after surgery and boom we will take Keith.
      Manny don't shyt himself about fighting anyone. He fights whoever is put in front of him.

Comment

Yep Roach wants to keep Manny away from them, he said they young killers and too much for current Manny, its better if they continue to look for the easiest high profile fights not the guys that will eat him up, a returning poor form Thurman was a match making blessing for Manny, he called Spence out until Spence said lets go and Manny sht himself, in steps Thurman with a very poor fight after surgery and boom we will take Keith.
        That was roach also said when pac pick lucas mat.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
          Manny don't shyt himself about fighting anyone. He fights whoever is put in front of him.
          He did this time, couldnt get outa there fast enough, he emotionally sht himself because he was ringside saying he wanted winner when Spence said lets go have a look at Mannys face the moment he turns away of camera its was gaunt, he dont want Spence bet your life on that one.

Comment

He did this time, couldnt get outa there fast enough, he emotionally sht himself because he was ringside saying he wanted winner when Spence said lets go have a look at Mannys face the moment he turns away of camera its was gaunt, he dont want Spence bet your life on that one.
            Lmao when is Spence gonna fight Crawford?!?

Manny is 40!

*Mcgregor Voice*
            “He’s 40! 40 years of age!”

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
              Does that mean PAC man is just that far superior, even at 40? Or are the current welterweight class just overrated hype jobs?

I say both ring true!

PAC IS #1 WW.
              I did not have Thurman #1 and I don't have Pac number 1 for beating Thurman. Spence is my number 1 and Crawford is 2nd with Pac 3rd,

Comment

Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
                Pac drops Spence and wins by UD.
                Just facts.
                That isn't a fact at all. Just your wild imagination and wisfful thinking. Pac won't fight him and he would not beat him, Spence is a monster and no hype job. Just look at his record. He KOs guys like Bundu and Algieri who nobody else can KO. Spence has never been hurt or been in a close fight. He dominates and wins by KO almost every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  Crawford and Spence would both annihilate him and end his career.
                  You said Thurman would annihilate Pac and end his career. You said Rolls would KO GGG and end his career, You hate GGG and Pac and so you want them knocked out and retired.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I did not have Thurman #1 and I don't have Pac number 1 for beating Thurman. Spence is my number 1 and Crawford is 2nd with Pac 3rd,
                    So who has Spence or Crawford beat that's better than Thurman. You mentioned Algieri. Lmaoo. Pacquiao had him rolling all over the ring mat.Made him look like an amateur.

I'm not saying Pac can beat either Spence or Crawford by the way. I just think he's proven himself much more than either of those guys and even after being in all of the wars and being 40!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You said Thurman would annihilate Pac and end his career. You said Rolls would KO GGG and end his career, You hate GGG and Pac and so you want them knocked out and retired.
                      Crawford would destroy Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X