Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Gevontae Davis become the next Broner or Crawford?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Gevontae Davis become the next Broner or Crawford?

He has skill but has only 2 decent wins in Pedraza and Cuellar. He has shown signs of Broner in partying to much while missing weight.

But no one can deny the man is dangerous and other than Mikey he is the only guy id pick to upset Loma.

Probably somewhere in the middle of those two. He’s a much better fighter than Broner but I don’t see him reaching the heights of a guy like Crawford. Crawford is a really special fighter. I can see Davis finishing his career with some good respectable wins but losing a few times.

Comment

Doesnt have the skill of Crawford. All I've seen him do is rely on his size and strength to bully opponents physically weaker than him that cant punch. I would like to see him try to bully someone strong that can punch like Richard Commey. People forget how great Broner looked at 130 doing the same thing.

Comment

Bronzer fought better opposition than Crawford has. So we don’t truly know if Crawford is elite but can’t knock his professionalism.

Tank is cuter than all of them, he has a pretty little face

Comment

honestly I havent seen him fight anyone worth a damn yet

Comment

He has potential. Only time will tell if he's a hypejob or not. I personally think he's top 5 at the weight.

Comment

- -Vontae and Boner would be high comedy value.

Comment

I think he is the first Tank. He is a much better fighter than Broner ever was and he goes forward throwing Bombs. Broner runs away, won't throw punches and clinches. Davis hits much harder pfp than Crawford and has the highest KO percentage of any champion. He will be a big star in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink_dave View Post
                  Bronzer fought better opposition than Crawford has. So we don’t truly know if Crawford is elite but can’t knock his professionalism.

Tank is cuter than all of them, he has a pretty little face
                  This boxing. Who gives a fuc about petty little faces?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    This boxing. Who gives a fuc about petty little faces?
                    I care and a lot of the lgbt community care. We are embracing boxing and putting our stamp on it

Comment

Working...
                    X