Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is bigger than Pacquiao, Why didn't he take the Pac fight when offered?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko is bigger than Pacquiao, Why didn't he take the Pac fight when offered?

Lomachenko is touted as the best boxer by a lot and they say he is special. Yet he is an inch taller and walks around heavier than manny pacquiao but refused to fight manny because as he said he didnt want to beat up an old man? pac was even willing to go down to 142 for loma.

I respect lomas skills but if he is so great why did he duck pacquiao. Some loma fans even said he is greater than pacman. He blew the chance of a lifetime beating pac would have made him famous and after he could have went back to 135.

Then they said he was too small for even 135 but that conditioning coach said lomachenko started camp at 154 pounds and weighed in at 145 pounds for the 30 day weights.

So that excuse of loma is too small is out the window dude walks around more than pac in weight, if he were great do what pacman and floyd did. If your skills are greater than pacman why not go up in weight too?

Skills pay the bills right. Seems like he ducked old man pacquiao.

Yeah, it's obvious. He used to be a huge fan of Pac and say positive things about him. Now he can barely mention him.

Comment

You gotta understand how cutting weight to make a specific decision works. He ain’t gonna fight welterweight walking around 154

Comment

Remember when Brandon rios and jessie Vargas ktfo pac with a jab?

Comment

Different excuses that a lot of fighters come up with to duck a fighter. Loma do not want any part of Pacman. He is being groomed to be a cash-cow and carefull with his opponents just like Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
            Yeah, it's obvious. He used to be a huge fan of Pac and say positive things about him. Now he can barely mention him.
            Yeah all he could have said I refuse to fight my idol, but he had to say an old man lol.

Comment

Most of the time you trash Pac and now you trash Loma for not fighting him at 142 pounds. I don't give a damn about all your walking around weight BS. Pacquiao is a much bigger man.Loma can easily make 126 as he was doing not long ago. Pac might barely make 135. Pac weighed 146.5 for Thurman looking hard as a rock. Loma would be very soft at that weight. Loma would be very soft at that weight. Pac is at least a ten pound bigger man than Loma. Loma is a very small lightweight and should not fight above 135. Pacquiao will never agree to go to 135 today. Pac is great and Loma is great. Just leave them alone and let them be great in their own weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Lomachenko is touted as the best boxer by a lot and they say he is special. Yet he is an inch taller and walks around heavier than manny pacquiao but refused to fight manny because as he said he didnt want to beat up an old man? pac was even willing to go down to 142 for loma.

I respect lomas skills but if he is so great why did he duck pacquiao. Some loma fans even said he is greater than pacman. He blew the chance of a lifetime beating pac would have made him famous and after he could have went back to 135.

Then they said he was too small for even 135 but that conditioning coach said lomachenko started camp at 154 pounds and weighed in at 145 pounds for the 30 day weights.

So that excuse of loma is too small is out the window dude walks around more than pac in weight, if he were great do what pacman and floyd did. If your skills are greater than pacman why not go up in weight too?

Skills pay the bills right. Seems like he ducked old man pacquiao.
                Impeccable argument bro

Comment

Lomachenko height is inflated. He's 100% around 5'6" range. I've met him before. He's short.

I thought we all knew boxers heights get regularly inflated, and not to trust things like boxrec entirely?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    refused to fight manny because as he said he didnt want to beat up an old man?

I respect lomas skills but if he is so great why did he duck pacquiao.

Seems like he ducked old man pacquiao.
                    You answered your question yourself. I'm glad he didn't take the fight - it would only add fuel to the hating talk that is blooming here. Huge respect to Loma for not trying to ride big names that are way past their prime

Comment

Working...
                    X