Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman: Manny Pacquiao has a case for the best pound-for-pound fighter ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I think he's already the best lb4lb of all time after the margarito fight. No one came close to pac achievements.
    I could not resist putting in my take on this issue of p4p...

I consider Ali the goat..i will not try to justify this as it will veer away from the p4p topic..just to highlight that p4p and goat i consider to be separate topics...

also i don't buy that a fighter automatically takes the top cake over another fighter he beat...

as for the p4p title is a title that is a product of "fantasy".. fitting fighters against the others regardless of weight..then it is very subjective and i may say not really conclusive....

Of course, fighters who were real heavy or skinny... and could not really jump from one weight class to another would be seen as left out if i say we base p4p on weight class titles won...

then the result is facts based...not based on fantasy..

then..pac winning in 8 weight divisions is not fantasy...

just a thought...

Comment

Max knows what's up.

P4P

Is pound for pound

Meaning irregardless of weight.

Meaning what is Pac's natural weight is his best form.

Pac going up is a watered down version of himself and still won against bigger men.

To put it in a better perspective.What would Pac do to his opponents if he was as big as them? That is a scary thought. That's pound for pound right there.

That's greatness in a nutshell.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-02-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Lol, nope not even close.

The best fighter to ever step foot in a ring pound for pound is Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
          I think people are getting too excited, for one take a look at it for what it is.

A Topic Max brought on on his show to fill some space/segment.

He ended that segment by saying, He think Pac will lose the Argument for best ever p4p but that he has a right to turn in his application and you have at least take it serious. (which I agree with)
          Good post...not even a Pac fan but I think he clearly has a case...and he can submit his resume along with the other few guys who are in the running here and people can make their own decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
            Pac lost to Floyd.
            You call that a loss, the rest of the world calls it a no contest.

Comment

no mention of sven ottke...racism

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                lol. Sorry bro I'd like to think that pac isn't a 8 division champion and not a 5 division lineal champion but we can't hide the truth that's why it's much better that i accept the truth.

Willie Pep is a 1 division champ, and he is better than Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Willie Pep is a 1 division champ, and he is better than Pacquiao
                  he sounds like a bum. who is he? some eastern euro?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    I could not resist putting in my take on this issue of p4p...

I consider Ali the goat..i will not try to justify this as it will veer away from the p4p topic..just to highlight that p4p and goat i consider to be separate topics...

also i don't buy that a fighter automatically takes the top cake over another fighter he beat...

as for the p4p title is a title that is a product of "fantasy".. fitting fighters against the others regardless of weight..then it is very subjective and i may say not really conclusive....

Of course, fighters who were real heavy or skinny... and could not really jump from one weight class to another would be seen as left out if i say we base p4p on weight class titles won...

then the result is facts based...not based on fantasy..

then..pac winning in 8 weight divisions is not fantasy...

just a thought...

P4P is NOT based on..... " weight class titles won".....

wtf ?

is that why munters think Pac is the #1 all time ?

hah surely not

you silly tagalog, MOST of the divisions today..... did not even exist back when some of the GREATEST fighters were doing their thing

Armstrong fought in a era with 8 divisions, and 8 titles

today..... there are 17 divisions, and more than 100+ " titles "

Armstrong would have TRUCKLOADS of that rubbish if that rubbish existed back when he was the king

as usual, this thread will be full of people saying ****** things similar to what you just said

I HATE you people

the "Pac beat unproven/inactive Thurman, so now he is the GOAT" people..... are beyond ******..... MAX INCLUDED

FACT: if there was only one title today, like back in Armstrong's era..... nobody would be mentioning Pac's win over Thurman

Comment

the pac-tards are still winning

the g-strings are also beyond ******..... but they are basically pac-tards, mixed in with a few new casuals..... which raises the collective IQ of the silly pac-tards

top 10 ****** list:
                      1) pac-tards
                      2) g-strings
                      3) Poshua ****e tards

Comment

Working...
                      X