Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Fight Otto Wallin On September 14 In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat Fury is fighting only monsters, Safari Safari, Schwarz and Wallin, what a beats fat Fury is!

Comment

Sure, but let's give stick only to GGG for fighting z-level opponents.

Comment

Another easy opponent for Fury, although to be fair, we assume Otto Wallin is a tomato can.

Comment

So Schwarz and Wallin are the type of guys he is fighting to prepare for Wilder?....wtf is Tyson doing?

Does he not believe in his abilities anymore or something? Turned down Rivas and Whyte. Why not fight a top 10 or even top 20 guy man?

Comment

Embarrassing. I hoped he would fight Martin level opponent at least.

Comment

I also question why they want to fight a southpaw particularly?

Because there aren't many southpaw Heavyweights out there man. This is strange. First they wanted to fight Charles Martin who happens to be a southpaw. Odd choice. And now they are fighting Otto Wallin who is also a southpaw. What is behind this? Is he planning on fighting Luis Ortiz or something? Does he think Ortiz beats wilder?

Because surely this is a very weird way to prepare for a wilder fight. Looking to fight a southpaw particularly when facing Wilder with one of the biggest right hands...

Comment

Fury and GGG on similar bum tours. Just so we are clear, these guys like Wallin or Rolls never step up in class to earn a mando. They literally pad their records for opportunities like these. Not to win...but hopefully survive and get other fights they don't belong in.

Comment

maybe he'll be giving his entire purse to charity again

Comment

Wallin is just another Tom Schwarz! I have to admit i expected more...

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Wallin a real solid fighter and fought AJ a few times , he was the main factor enabling Joshua to walk over Martin and is a reminder competent sparring is crucial .Very skilled southpaw.
                      I have seen his name for awhile. Wondering when he was going to step up. Have you seen any of his fights? I'll check on YouTube myself. See I can be nice Redeemer,lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X