Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They did it....... VADA congratulates Whyte on completing testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did it....... VADA congratulates Whyte on completing testing.

So? We knew already Vada did not catch anything. Not sure how this is news.

Comment

Does this mean he’s clean then?

Comment

Whyte didnt pop dirty on the Vada Test samples he poped Dirty on the UKAD test sample.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          So? We knew already Vada did not catch anything. Not sure how this is news.
          The fact that they are congratulating someone that failed a test is a bad look. Check out the comments, VADA is now joke status.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The fact that they are congratulating someone that failed a test is a bad look. Check out the comments, VADA is now joke status.

Oh that what you mean, yeah it's not a good look. They should just wait.

Comment

damaged control.. now let's blame vada. vada didnt catch him so others are also cheating and getting away with it when they were being tested by vada. lol... that's the spin now. dammit isaac! have some self respect!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                damaged control.. now let's blame vada. vada didnt catch him so others are also cheating and getting away with it when they were being tested by vada. lol... that's the spin now. dammit isaac! have some self respect!
                VADA failed to catch him when someone else did. That's not damage control, that's FACT.

I didn't think they'd be stupid enough to congratulate him on twitter, i made a thread joking about if they would and they just did.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  VADA failed to catch him when someone else did. That's not damage control, that's FACT.

I didn't think they'd be stupid enough to congratulate him on twitter, i made a thread joking about if they would and they just did.
                  Well the WBC is separate from VADA, remember Stiverne was tested positive and the WBC passed him anyway, VADA has to let the public know who passes and the WBC just makes up its own rules.

Comment

One slip, but lets remember recent findings and give VADA some credit. Like Big-Baby Miller for example, you know the pop that blew A.J's career up in smoke, when Joshua was then forced to fight Andy 'Destroyer' Ruiz?

Comment

Working...
                    X