No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz confirms on Twitter the rematch will not be in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
    pure speculation and if you sign a contract with a rematch clause then fulfill it or get sued
    I think it might be AJ who wants the fight in the US. He's not a stupid person and I think he realises it's the right thing to do. Eddie Hearn is the one pushing for a UK fight.

Comment

Nigeria makes sense.

Same timezone as UK so it satisfies Sky.

And if Ruiz Jr is prepared to go to court to not fight in the UK like the scared little diva that he is then he should be happy with Nigeria.

Comment

If he cares about his LIFE he should avoid that hell hole!

Comment

Another W for the good ol USA

Comment

Well if AJ insisted it was in the UK he'd have to retire or face lawsuits that would keep him out the ring.

I doubt AJ would have a problem going back to America anyway, it's a neutral venue plus he already went there before and it can't get any worse than last time...

Comment

Have they actually notify his team yet? I haven’t heard anything from Team Joshua yet, even though Hearn has been claiming the decision would be made like since last week every couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Have they actually notify his team yet? I haven’t heard anything from Team Joshua yet, even though Hearn has been claiming the decision would be made like since last week every couple of days.
                Yes he's been notified. For some strange reason Eddie likes to break news on Friday's. That's news dump day here in America. If you want to break news you do it earlier in the week. That way it's talked about all week. Maybe it's different over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yes he's been notified. For some strange reason Eddie likes to break news on Friday's. That's news dump day here in America. If you want to break news you do it earlier in the week. That way it's talked about all week. Maybe it's different over there.
                  It’s Thursday here and all we know is America isn’t in the “Running” according to Hearn on sky sports yesterday. Now everyone here thinks the fight happens in Nigeria. Which would be even worse for Ruiz. Anyways I hope they sort out their venue. Am already getting bored now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    It’s Thursday here and all we know is America isn’t in the “Running” according to Hearn on sky sports yesterday. Now everyone here thinks the fight happens in Nigeria. Which would be even worse for Ruiz. Anyways I hope they sort out their venue. Am already getting bored now.
                    This fight is not in Nigeria. Don't be stupid.

Comment

Just make the damn rematch already! This fight is gonna be bananas. May the best man win!

Comment

Working...
                      X