Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: Josh Taylor Would Knock Jose Ramirez The F*** Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
    I'm not assuming anything but it's clear you dont BOX from this conversation. I do...so I can recognize a casual when I hear one 🤷🏾*♂️
    I box quite well, wrestling and kickboxing are my sport and believe me a punch from a little man like that isn't gonna stop me from getting a hold of them and slamming their head on the concrete or the mat. Lights out from there. Calling people casuals is so tired, a boxing match, sure I may lose to someone my size with more experience under their belt but an actual fight would play out much differently, fact.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      I box quite well, wrestling and kickboxing are my sport and believe me a punch from a little man like that isn't gonna stop me from getting a hold of them and slamming their head on the concrete or the mat. Lights out from there. Calling people casuals is so tired, a boxing match, sure I may lose to someone my size with more experience under their belt but an actual fight would play out much differently, fact.
      You would get your ass thoroughly whipped lol. We box over and street fight. We want all the smoke. Now if you ever in DC hit me up. We can spar and I dont care how big you are...I'm glad you got skills. Thats what I want...to test mine 🙏🏾

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
        You would get your ass thoroughly whipped lol. We box over and street fight. We want all the smoke. Now if you ever in DC hit me up. We can spar and I dont care how big you are...I'm glad you got skills. Thats what I want...to test mine 🙏🏾
        Boxing only? Like I said positive I can hold my own but a real fight I win easily. It would be a lot of fun. I do want to take a trip out there, I will indeed hit you up when that happens. I assume you belong to a legit gym correct?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Boxing only? Like I said positive I can hold my own but a real fight I win easily. It would be a lot of fun. I do want to take a trip out there, I will indeed hit you up when that happens. I assume you belong to a legit gym correct?
          Absolutely lol. Hit me when you ready. Its going to be lots of fun 💪🏾🥊

Comment

Working...
          X