Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum says Haney may not get Loma fight due to being on the wrong side of street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum says Haney may not get Loma fight due to being on the wrong side of street

Joking around

Comment

LOL everybody is mocking the PBC and their cultish ways these days. They just tuning into a bit of a laughing stock trying to turn themselves into Boxings UFC.

#INHOUSE FIGHTS ONLY
      #FREEZING EVERYBODY OUT

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Joking around
        A lot of truth is said in jest. I'm posting this for a reference. I'll revisit it a year or so down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A lot of truth is said in jest. I'm posting this for a reference. I'll revisit it a year or so down the line.
          Bob Arum is playing around but the Haney/Zaur winner is not getting the Lomachenko fight , WBC will move Lomachenko to Franchise Champion if he wins all 4 belts , and Loma already say the plan is to have 8 belts 4 at 135 and 4 at 130...

It will be some thing like Haney/Zaur winnner vs Javier Fortuna or Teofimo Lopez for the WBC world title...

Comment

MCC is really scraping the barrel here. But if thats what uncle Al wants him to do in his PBC shill job then thats what MCC will do.

Comment

Bob Arum is playing around but the Haney/Zaur winner is not getting the Lomachenko fight , WBC will move Lomachenko to Franchise Champion if he wins all 4 belts , and Loma already say the plan is to have 8 belts 4 at 135 and 4 at 130...
              No they will not. Y'all still don't understand the reason for them making Canelo franchise champ. No fighter but Canelo is qualified to be franchise champ.

Canelo was made franchise champ because he's the biggest money maker in the sport. And because he wants to fight in multiple weight classes. By making him franchise champ the WBC can collect sanctioning fees on all of his $36 mil checks. The WBC doesn't want Canelo tied to mandatories or making him fight their champs in every weight class he chooses to fight in.

Comment

Arum sounds like Tim Smith, Spence Porter And Danny Garcia. They all said the same thing about crawford.

Comment

But he joking doe

Comment

Joking around
                    Told you he wasn't joking

Comment

Working...
                    X