Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: Here To Fight Best Guys At 140, I Want Other Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez: Here To Fight Best Guys At 140, I Want Other Titles

Jose Carlos Ramirez knew his team had the right idea when opting to pass on entering him in the World Boxing Super Series super lightweight tournament. The unbeaten titlist from California's Central Valley-where he remains a massive draw-took his lumps in the court of public opinion but has since emerged as the class of the 140-pound division. That crowning moment came when he marched into the home region of fellow undefeated title claimant Maurice Hooker in scoring a 6th round stoppage in their DAZN-streamed unification bout Saturday evening at College Park Center in Arlington, Tx.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One of my favorites, the combined record of his last few opponents is something like 127-2. He will fight anyone.

Comment

That was an awesome performance and I think that Ramirez would give anyone at 147 and down a h@ll of a fight aside from maybe Spence.

Comment

Ramirez needs another fight before the year ends to wait to fight the winner of WBSS for a unification.

Comment

After that ridiculous performance against MO, I'm a fan. Brutal knockdown I had the pleasure of watching live.

Dude came to fight from the opening bell. Love that shiiit.

Comment

Imam, Orozco, Zepeda, Hooker. Pretty good run. I am looking forward to see his next fights.

Comment

Ramirez Broner is at 140.

Comment

E
                Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                That was an awesome performance and I think that Ramirez would give anyone at 147 and down a h@ll of a fight aside from maybe Spence.
                Yes after beating Broner!

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Ramirez Broner is at 140.
                  Yes, hope they make this fight happen. Will be great to see broner on his ass, and on his face preferably.

Comment

Was that Jose Rameriz?! Great to see the skill backed up with a little aggression. Or alot in that case. That was a great performance of determination. Up there in this years best five rounds catagory. Which I just created.

Comment

Working...
                    X