Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Gervonta Davis-Tevin Farmer Would Be A PPV Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
    lol no, This is a solid Showtime or Fox headliner [I]then maybe PPV if Tank wins.
    Nah not even when he wins. A win or lose to Farmer does nothing to Tanks star level

Comment

I will buy it Mr TBE because I'm not broke.

Thank you for giving us a fight that people want to see. I appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Floyd and his BS. I don't even wanna see a Framer fight, let alone on PPV. Make Davis-Lomachenko mid next year and that can be a PPV fight, for 30 bucks max. Otherwise, get out with that crap.
        Would you pay for Tank vs. LSC?

Comment

The only 135lb and below fight that's ppv is Mickey vs Loma. This is ridiculous, we barely see the kid fighting as is and now Floyd is trying to tax us for him Tank to fight a guy with 4 losses and 6 knockouts!? Amazing

Comment

Loma vs Tank isn't even PPV worthy. Let ppv die stop feeding into these bulls-it ideologies that all the good match ups have to be ppv.

Comment

This PPV would flop. Plus I would favor Tevin to beat Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Nah, if they were smart they would put it on FOX free tv. PBC really needs to slow down on the ppv shows
                No doubt...they were supposed to be all about bringing back free boxing on regular cable.

Comment

PPV is for a) legit superfights or b) a favorite fighter that I HAVE to see every time out...this one would be neither so...pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    Nah not even when he wins. A win or lose to Farmer does nothing to Tanks star level
                    That's because the casuals don't know how good Farmer really is, especially with his record! Real fans know Farmer is just as good as LSC or Berchelt, but he doesn't have the fan base those 2 have! The only fighter that's clearly a cut above Farmer (maybe GRJ) is Lomachenko!

Comment

If you buy a hook, they got more hooks for you. This isn't main event quality, but you guys want to pay top dollar, bragging on your riches. Go ahead J.P. spend that cash.

Comment

Working...
                      X