Collapse
No announcement yet.

anything related to al haymon and floyd is villified by the insecure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People want Crawford vs Spence because they are 2 of the top 4 or 5 guys in the world, at the same weight, and in their primes right now. We don't want another Floyd-Manny soap opera .

Tank we want to fight someone of note, another 130 lb champ would be great. I'd be happy with Cancio, who deserves a nice paycheck IMO.

Teofimo, is not ready, I think that was proven in his last fight. If he beats Commey, he obviously deserves the Loma fight and all the talk comes to an end and we see what he can do against elite opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
      100% the truth. I'm glad you're keeping notes. Crawford is just a convenient tool to attack somebody Black yet again. They don't care about him at all so I hope he isn't confused like I think he is.
      What Crawford is not loved for racial reasons people just like him for what he's achieved and still sets out to achieve. His boxing is mesmering at times, he's a technical expert and genius in the ring. His personality is top notch too so it's hard to fault him. PBC guys are constantly trying to extort him by refusing to fight and urging him to join them to get the fights he's earned the right to set up. That's called extortion and it is illegal for good reason. Its to stop crooks like Haymon from grifting off of people "or else".
      Last edited by BoloShot; 07-31-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Nah they're just odious people who are disliked for very good reasons.

Comment

See Ali vs Frazier this is nothing new. I see it as mental illness they have to "whiten up" a black fighter before they can support them lol! We are dealing with a SICKNESS.

Comment

The Floyd stuff is to be expected. Guys who make themselves the bad guy are often taken that way. The Haymon hate is just weird cuz he's not really out there like that & he's simply a business man doing business sh^t & in general people don't hate those types unless they poisoning mfers or their company is deemed evil like Wal Mart or some sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              as others have pointed out

before crawford became a hero by proxy for going at the pbc and there was this whole crawford vs spence/pbc...crawford and his resume was torn down by the haters of black american fighters....once he came to 147 and the notion of spence/crawford came to light all of the sudden hes the greatest thing since sliced bread and ohhh pooorr crawford he cant get a fight against a pbc named fighter wah wah....

look at tank...he gets hated on cause hes 24 and says hes not ready for someone as seasoned as loma the moment...while hes still growing as a fighter

a few months ago teofimo was jawing at their latest installment of christ....and when he did it was met with "lopez aint earned it yet and hes not ready...hes not seasoned enough and will get whooped..its pointless"

ive never seen such a bunch of insecure douches
              You probably want to be calling yourself a European American, man. Caucasians come from the Caucasus.. Referring to lighter skinned people as Caucasian when they don't come from the region is a weird anachronism that carries a subtext of racial hierarchy anyway and belongs in the wastebin of history.

Comment

IMO yall worry too much about the ****. Just say what you gonna say and keep it moving, you do investigations, compare numebrs and all this **** all you guys do is give teh haters a platform to voice their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  See Ali vs Frazier this is nothing new. I see it as mental illness they have to "whiten up" a black fighter before they can support them lol! We are dealing with a SICKNESS.
                  Nice one being racist and exposing yourself for it.

Comment

typical PBC hater

"what pbc is doing is wrong...freezing out crawford"

months earlier

"charlo should and needs to sign with DAZN"

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      as others have pointed out

before crawford became a hero by proxy for going at the pbc and there was this whole crawford vs spence/pbc...crawford and his resume was torn down by the haters of black american fighters....once he came to 147 and the notion of spence/crawford came to light all of the sudden hes the greatest thing since sliced bread and ohhh pooorr crawford he cant get a fight against a pbc named fighter wah wah....

look at tank...he gets hated on cause hes 24 and says hes not ready for someone as seasoned as loma the moment...while hes still growing as a fighter

a few months ago teofimo was jawing at their latest installment of christ....and when he did it was met with "lopez aint earned it yet and hes not ready...hes not seasoned enough and will get whooped..its pointless"

ive never seen such a bunch of insecure douches
                      This is a very thought provoking post. You are right about Crawford- when the discussion is top p4p, him or loma, his resume is skewered by the pro Loma crowd.

When the discussion is him v Spence, he gets the benefit because he is not affiliated with Haymon.

Remember he was a scumbag when he beat up the mechanic until it was time to compare him to Spence, who has no criminal record to my knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                      X