No announcement yet.

Is This The Best Idea To Get PBC & Dazn To Deliver Key Fights⁉🤔

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This The Best Idea To Get PBC & Dazn To Deliver Key Fights⁉🤔

Gotta be the best idea I've heard recently.

horrible idea. DAZN is the enemy. by the way where can I find some young trannies tonight?

Comment

Incredible Trade Off and Win/Win for everybody and more importantly THE FANS!

I think Davis vs Farmer can and will happen. Farmer is free to go make that fight after last nights fight, his DAZN deal is up so why not go do PPV with Tank

Tank not going to DAZN just for Farmer nor does he need to. He is looking to become a PPV STAR, Mayweather made that very clear last night
      Last edited by sicko; 07-28-2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Tank not going to DAZN just for Farmer nor does he need to. He is looking to become a PPV STAR, Mayweather made that very clear last night
        lol. Ladies and gentlemen...Mayweather said so...best trade off, not crossing the street....an LDBC PBC classic!

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          horrible idea. DAZN is the enemy. by the way where can I find some young trannies tonight?
          Why is it a horrible idea and why is DAZN the enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

I think Davis vs Farmer can and will happen. Farmer is free to go make that fight after last nights fight, his DAZN deal is up so why not go do PPV with Tank

IDK WTF you smoking on but Tank-Farmer isn't a ppv fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Why is it a horrible idea and why is DAZN the enemy?
              because we at the LDBC love bootyhouse stories instead! you know the usual ''man I served time seee, I loved the bootyhouse, I am man see!''

Bootyhouse classics Vol. 1-10! Sponsored by Sam Watson

Comment

Wasn't Fat Dan saying that months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  IDK WTF you smoking on but Tank-Farmer isn't a ppv fight!
                  I agree but Don't matter what YOU or ME thinks, it is Mayweather saying PPV
                  Last edited by sicko; 07-28-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post

Gotta be the best idea I've heard recently.
                    What I noticed is Hearn expects PBC fighters to sign deals while Ramirez got a one off offer. Send that one off offer to Charlo. But Tevin is an undercard fighter getting boo'd out of the Arena. He has to come and fight on Tank's turf.

Comment

Working...
                    X