No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Stops Ricardo Nunez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Yeah he said something like “Tevin fought tonight, actually he’s probably still fighting” haha
    He meant the fight was on at the same time tonight. Farmer just finished hist fight. Gervonta ate his snack fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Gervonta by KO/TKO in a rough fight. I expect Nunez to fight back.
      hey man i dig your list of favorite boxers

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Oh, I heard what he said...Just was unaware he was trying to be funny there LOL.

How do you see the potential fight playing out if it happens at the end of the year?
        I think Tank runs through him tbh, I just can’t see Farmer being able to keep him off. I’d probably pick JoJo to beat Farmer as well, if Tank-Farmer once again falls through, I’d be happy with Farmer-Diaz.

Comment

All those will be bums. He'll KO them all.
          Please bring on Lomachenko.
          You know i am Lomachenko fan, but i want him to earn that's fight against the best possible Tank and wins want this fights think Tank can be better to have a few fights of better opposition and grow as a fighter, look at teo,faces a better opponent then he was used and wasn't that easy,Tank should do the same, the level is too drastic between Loma and the guys he's fighting

Comment

He meant the fight was on at the same time tonight. Farmer just finished hist fight. Gervonta ate his snack fast.
            Yeah he might not have been intentionally taking a shot at Farmer, I just found it pretty funny cause it was true.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              Davis Looks very good, he has it all against this level,superieur technique,power.
              He looks very promising and very very goodwill he is very good, but like with teo,you can't jump too far ahead, is he going to be this impressive against better opposition, stronger chin, technical good fighters that can also crack,maybe someone that's bigger then him a little, he needs to step up competition before we can truly access him, he looks very good so far though,but time he ramps up opponents and competition, he's ready and it will make him better,when he fights someone where he will actually learn something from in the ring, instead of knocking people out in a couple rounds, it's too easy right now, his power is scary though, elite at his weigtclass,but at 135,the bigger guys with good chins will be able to handle it better, and not all will go down, maybe Gamboa isn't too bad, he used to be technically good,expirienced,can maybe ask him a few questions, show him some new things where he can learn from,as aa good Gamboa shows up,Thank will Ko him though but he might atleast learn something from Gamboa,something he hasn't done from his last opponents because it's too easy for him
              I usually agree with your comments, but if you are comparing Davis to Lopez, at this point, then YKSAB. Sorry man. I thought you know what you are seeing. Davis is not a prospect. Come back to 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I think Tank runs through him tbh, I just can’t see Farmer being able to keep him off. I’d probably pick JoJo to beat Farmer as well, if Tank-Farmer once again falls through, I’d be happy with Farmer-Diaz.
                Davis will have to be patient like he was against Liam Walsh early on and can't just try to knock Farmer out as that will open him up for Farmer's counters. But once Davis gets in a groove, it's going to be hell for Farmer if he's not able to hold him off.

Davis vs GRJ is probably a better fight than Davis vs Farmer though, agreed?

Comment

• Berchelt/Davis/Famer/Cancio/Joseph Diaz/Herring all need to have a tournament or at least a partial tournament.

Comment

• How do you post a poll?

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Davis will have to be patient like he was against Liam Walsh early on and can't just try to knock Farmer out as that will open him up for Farmer's counters. But once Davis gets in a groove, it's going to be hell for Farmer if he's not able to hold him off.

Davis vs GRJ is probably a better fight than Davis vs Farmer though, agreed?
                      Yeah man, Russell’s speed could be a problem, he’s not the biggest though so I could see Tank bullying him a little. I’ve wanted to see GRJ in a big fight for a while, I think he’s really talented but he’s so inactive.

I dunno why but LSC vs Tank really intrigues me, would be a really good fight IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X