Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Whyte will be cleared.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    american promoters keep fighters over here because we generate teh most money. it's not f#cking close. hopkins vs f#cking calzaghe when they were old as **** did more at the gate than joshua did against wladimir klitschko at wembley. really!

british promoters fight in the UK so they can pump their fighters full of drugs and give them an 8 oz set of gloves on fight night. hearn is goign to get somebody killed. i don't think i've ever seen anything so shady in major fight at HW.
    LOL, when the number of British drugs cheats gets anywhere near a 10th of American drugs cheats let me know and then maybe your words will hold a bit of water. America is known the world over as being the Ped cheating mecca. I know its hard for Americans to accept this cuz you they are so damn proud but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      LOL, when the number of British drugs cheats gets anywhere near a 10th of American drugs cheats let me know and then maybe your words will hold a bit of water. America is known the world over as being the Ped cheating mecca. I know its hard for Americans to accept this cuz you they are so damn proud but it is what it is.
      yeah but the fact here is that whyte and hearn are where the focus should be but everything out side of the obvious is being focused on, yes there are cheats in the us and other places but that does not take away from how LOW this was, both whyte and hearn should be punished if these allegations are true

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Whyte is Jamaican anyway
        😄😄😄

Good news = British
        Bad news = Jamaican

Like clockwork.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

dude you continue to ignore what happened and point the finger at the US! in the united states your opponent is informed if you fail a drug test. jarrel miller's license to box in new york was denied based on a failed drug test. an american's license to box was denied based on a failed drug test for a fight vs a brit.

if an american journalist hadn't uncovered this it would have been swept under the rug by eddie and the bbboc.

you live in a filthy country and nobody is going to be boxing there any more at HW for the world titles. hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. that's just reality. boxing is rigged filthy over there, and joshua's stock in relation to the big three at HW is in the dumps.

Comment

american promoters keep fighters over here because we generate teh most money. it's not f#cking close. hopkins vs f#cking calzaghe when they were old as **** did more at the gate than joshua did against wladimir klitschko at wembley. really!

british promoters fight in the UK so they can pump their fighters full of drugs and give them an 8 oz set of gloves on fight night. hearn is goign to get somebody killed. i don't think i've ever seen anything so shady in major fight at HW.
            I'm not from the UK but the facts don't really align with what you're claiming do they?

Who has made more money, Joshua fighting in the UK or Wilder fighting in the US? A: Joshua, which proves its a lot more then just location which determines what someone is paid.

Would Whyte have been even be caught in the US in this case? A: No, he passed the VADA testing, it was the UKAD testing that caught him, which is only in the UK.

Did he fight in 8oz gloves? A: Of course not, you think the BBBoC let alone the WBC would really let him use 8oz gloves, really?

Comment

dude you continue to ignore what happened and point the finger at the US! in the united states your opponent is informed if you fail a drug test. jarrel miller's license to box in new york was denied based on a failed drug test. an american's license to box was denied based on a failed drug test for a fight vs a brit.

if an american journalist hadn't uncovered this it would have been swept under the rug by eddie and the bbboc.

you live in a filthy country and nobody is going to be boxing there any more at HW for the world titles. hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. that's just reality. boxing is rigged filthy over there, and joshua's stock in relation to the big three at HW is in the dumps.
              This is a lie. Miller was found to have very high levels of peds and was caught with 3 not a trace . VADA didn't even catch Whyte with any wrong doing so how is U.k corrupt when they were the ones with the findings? Sorry that's stupid and would have to come under fire just like the Fury case did when legal action is then taking when one is actually found guilty, you just make things up or what ? Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                😄😄😄

Good news = British
                Bad news = Jamaican

Like clockwork.
                Pretty much most of the pieces put up by Boxing Scene clearly write - "Jamaican born Dillian Whyte"

It's well known he's Jamaican. It isn't a secret. Same goes for Buatsi. It's just easier to group them all together though as they live and fight out of the UK. But those two aren't British. They were born and raised in other countries and didn't come to the UK until their teens.

Comment

British promoters don't fight anywhere. Their boxers do.

Are you saying those who stay at home are being pumped full of drugs? Is that why Americans are the ones in world boxing who never travel other than a few times?

Can you give me evidence to all the British fighters being on juice? I can do so for you because a quick Google search will give all the names of American boxers who have failed tests. There's loads. And that's not including the mass of American MMA fighters who always fail tests.

Type into Google - USOC doping cover-up to see some more absolute corruption from the biggest cheats on the planet. No one. I repeat, no one, cheats the way you scum bags do. You do it more than the rest of the planet does combined. So it's delirious and deranged to think otherwise.

P.S Whyte is Jamaican too. Sorry f3ckface.

Comment

Are you saying those who stay at home are being pumped full of drugs? Is that why Americans are the ones in world boxing who never travel other than a few times?

Can you give me evidence to all the British fighters being on juice? I can do so for you because a quick Google search will give all the names of American boxers who have failed tests. There's loads. And that's not including the mass of American MMA fighters who always fail tests.

Type into Google - USOC doping cover-up to see some more absolute corruption from the biggest cheats on the planet. No one. I repeat, no one, cheats the way you scum bags do. You do it more than the rest of the planet does combined. So it's delirious and deranged to think otherwise.

Imagine how many Americans would pop if they had mandatory random testing like UKAD. Fighters not doing VADA are free to juice as much as the want with no fear of getting caught. You can guarantee US boxing is far far dirtier.

Comment

And thats why they make so much noise when focus is taken off American cheating for a split second.

Comment

Working...
                      X