No announcement yet.

“Manny won the first fight against Mayweather.” -mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I think the writing was on wall that Pac wouldn't get decision but that's only because peoplevsaw castillo kick flouds butt like duran said and still not get decision.
    We knew when Floyd was extending his orangutan long arms and locking elbow judges would score points for floyd even without Pac s head being snapped back.
    I didn't see 148 Floyd punches land even in s lo mo
    but with pac you can see cleary when he's winning with the style he has and very clear when he's struggling and losing, it's when he has low punch output and difficulties to put a lot of punches together, in the mayweather fight that was obvious

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Agree with Mosley. Manny clearly won the fight, and the commentary crew were completely biased for Floyd the entire night. Especially RJJ, and the cuck, Max Kellerman.
      Don't forget Freddie Roach. Completely biased for Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        And what's your excuse for Lomachenko saying Mayweather won 8-4?

Remember how you were singing his praises before. What troll bs are you going to bring up now?

b,b,b,but.....

from the other thread.....

FACT: there used to be 8 divisions... now there are 17 divisions

FACT: there used to be 8 world champions, now there are more than 100

FACT: someone was ALWAYS going to tip-toe through the tulips, fighting mid-level guys who were not the best..... to pick up as much alphabet-rubbish as they could..... and that person happened to be Manny Pacquiao LMAO

FACT: there is only ONE criteria for greatness.....

WHO did you beat..... with consideration given to when/how

apply that logic to EVERY fighter, and it then becomes possible to compare across era's..... it then becomes possible to compare fighters today, with fighters of the past who did not compete in a an era with 17 divisions and 100+ world titles.....

that way..... collecting worthless ABC junk off guys who would have lost to a number of fighters in that same division, can be seen for what they are..... mid-level wins, that nobody should write home about

I say again.....

Q. WHO did you beat..... with consideration given to when/how?

A. it was just Thurman..... get a grip son

FACT: you casual-fan clowns are going FULL ret4rd

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I too..... find it hard to believe that Pacquiao - or anyone else with a clue - actually thinks that Pacquiao won that fight

this is just the usual sillyness
          Just like the other who think that there's no way that floyd won that fight, all he did was running and hugging on the entire fight against an injured pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Just like the other who think that there's no way that floyd won that fight, all he did was running and hugging on the entire fight against an injured pac.
            Not only that, but Manny didn't vlget credit for a lot of his punches landed, and the commentators didn't even bring up a majority of his punches he landed. Manny landed the majority of significant power punches in the fight.

I always wonder wtf fight people were watching.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Not only that, but Manny didn't vlget credit for a lot of his punches landed, and the commentators didn't even bring up a majority of his punches he landed. Manny landed the majority of significant power punches in the fight.

I always wonder wtf fight people were watching.
              Now they weren’t counting his punches. Come on man that is just ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Now they weren’t counting his punches. Come on man that is just ridiculous.
                He didn't get credit for a lot of his landed punches. Especially the sneaky ones he landed in between Floyd's thrown punches.

Comment

Pac fans in this thread proving that the Philippines school system is garbage just like the entire country.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
                    Pac fans in this thread proving that the Philippines school system is garbage just like the entire country.

every time something like this happens, I immediately remember why I hate Pacquiao fans

ignorant two-faced bltches, with convenient revolving double-standards

Comment

Floyd gets an illegal IV (only made legal by a retroactive TUE weeks after the fight) 24 hours before the biggest fight of his life and people are still arguing about the decision. That's priceless. :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X