No announcement yet.

“Manny won the first fight against Mayweather.” -mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    but with pac you can see cleary when he's winning with the style he has and very clear when he's struggling and losing, it's when he has low punch output and difficulties to put a lot of punches together, in the mayweather fight that was obvious
    It was clear Pac didn't have his right hook arsenal that night because of the torn rotator cuff, but that said.. It was even clearer how much Floyd had to ran and hug from a one armed healthy fighter that night. That to me ain't a good look for Floyd even if it was a win. That win was riddled with controversy.

Boxing loves to say Mayweather's game is suppose to be the sweet science of boxing, it was more like learning how to run away, the fool made boxing soft like his hand, I have nothing against Mayweather but the guy is protected in Vegas. You don't go in a super fight to run and hug all night.

This is Mannys ERA, you guys keep saying easy money for Floyd, and Floyd loves MONEY, but for almost 5 years now he can't even grow a pair to put an end to this unfinished business. Scared?

Comment

• How many fights does Mosley think they had ?!?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by spytactics View Post
        Floyd couldve made more money the 2nd time around...for a man called “money” you would think a 2nd fight would make sense? Instead he fights Birdo and 2 MMA fighters that have never stepped inside a boxing ring for a professional fight. His 50 win came from an unranked opponent in his first boxing match of his career...and these dipshlts say he is 50-0. Hell, McGregor tried using MMA tactics when he forgot that he was supposed to “box”. Anybody with any respect towards the sport knows that fight doesn’t count LMAO
        Exactly, if it was easy..He would have a rematch immediately after the first one but instead he went for Berto.. If Floyd was really about money he had almost 5 years to grow a pair and have a confidence to win another huge payday.. But as you can see, Floyd rather retire than to win Top dollar. That is FEAR right there. He couldn't muster another rematch because he knows he already got a gifted win. Another gifted win is pushing it.. In a rematch he knows he can't do the same lame run and hug tactics. Pac with a healed shoulder has the arsenal to push him to fight and Floyd know he don't want any of that.

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-28-2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Why does floyd need to fight Canelo again. That’s like saying manny needs to fight clottey again.

We get it you want floyd to come out of retirement and lose because you hate that he is undefeated. It’s not Floyd’s fault he beat everyone you asked him to fight.

You made your list of fighters he had to fight. He beat all of them. Just suck it up and give him credit for doing that when you figured he’d lose.
          He deleted that post after being called out on it but someone had quoted it.

I'd love to see that thread again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            He fought cw with nel o then retired immediately. Pac fought cw with cotto but that's ok as Pac was just dipping his feet in water and was going to have many more fights at 147 to prove to people was silly to use cw in first place.
            Floyd tried getting out unbeaten, with no hardship. Fights weakest nel o who ever lived. Fight nel o prime. Match what Pac just did. Floyd fans were saying people just want Floyd to lose when saying they want Floyd to Fight Thurman when Floyd was 37.
            You're an idiot of the highest order.

So we have Floyd, who has already beaten Canelo and Pac who has yet to fight him. Can't you see the ******ity in what you write?

Floyd has been retired for years and your boy is still fighting. Yet you never campaign for Pac to fight Canelo at 160. Why is that?

Comment

• mosley doesn't remember his own name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                You're an idiot of the highest order.

So we have Floyd, who has already beaten Canelo and Pac who has yet to fight him. Can't you see the ******ity in what you write?

Floyd has been retired for years and your boy is still fighting. Yet you never campaign for Pac to fight Canelo at 160. Why is that?
                I was going to leave this thread but this bought me back.
                Yes he didn’t fight prime nelo so fight nelo. PAC fight was controversial for many reasons but I don’t want to see that rematch. With Floyd trying to be oldest WW by beating pac!

PAC fight nelo at 160 to be 9division champ.? I know the standards on pac are higher than Floyd but this takes the biscuit. This is something I’d expect the big Dunn, Robbie Barrett or aboutfkntime to come up with
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-28-2019, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                  He didn't get credit for a lot of his landed punches. Especially the sneaky ones he landed in between Floyd's thrown punches.
                  Dude come on. That is just ridiculous. It’s fine if you hate Floyd and want him to lose to Manny but to make up mystery punches and act like manny wasn’t getting credit is just pathetic.

Comment

Dude come on. That is just ridiculous. It’s fine if you hate Floyd and want him to lose to Manny but to make up mystery punches and act like manny wasn’t getting credit is just pathetic.
                    Not being biased, just calling it how I saw it.

Comment

If the person fighting Manny the night floyd beat him was any one other than Floyd no one would think manny won the fight.

There is no way possible you can think manny won other than just saying it because you will get media or forum attention for having an outlier opinion.
                      Floyd won, but it was closer than most care to admit. Floyd never really had Manny under control though like others.

I think Floyd got too much credit simply because it was a technical fight.

It was 8-4 ish, Floyd edged a few rounds, but then again Manny only won 2 clearly. On my card Floyd needed 10 & 11 to put it out of touch and he got them.

Comment

Working...
                      X