Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Half Naked girls straight up IGNORE Floyd Mayweather at party (Watch Closely)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    My thoughts?

a) You should stop tagging the entire forum everytime you have a fart and feel the need to make a thread about it.

b) And in my entire life I've never seen a man in more dire need of a blow-job.
    Can u tell.this Kunt officially to stop tagging me for non sense. IRL I would have slapped him for me having to repeat myself over and over.

Fuk u Punchr! Stop tagging me fool.

Comment

Damn, when I saw punchr started this thread I should've known I'd have to scroll through six pages of user tags

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        My thoughts?

a) You should stop tagging the entire forum everytime you have a fart and feel the need to make a thread about it.

b) And in my entire life I've never seen a man in more dire need of a blow-job.
        You obviously haven’t met me.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Women know a gay man when they see one

So they were like why even bother

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            Floyd is tiny - Why hang with a tiny rich guy when you can hang with a big rich guy? That's the explanation for you. I'm also guessing ***** size is proportional to height.
            People really care this much about 2012 May ....

Bro, rich is rich. Diggers collect them in all sizes.

''Nah. He's not tall enough to take money from.''

wtf

Comment

Lmfaoo Floyd is only felt by guys and thats why there ARE PAPERS OF HIM AND ELLERBE GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS AT 4AM LAST MONTH AND ESPN TOOK THE ARTICLE DOWN PER REQUEST OF HAYMON LLC. REPORTS SAY THEY HAD A DRUNK NIGHT AND ENDED IN THAT AFTER S3X

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                People really care this much about 2012 May ....

Bro, rich is rich. Diggers collect them in all sizes.

''Nah. He's not tall enough to take money from.''

wtf
                Yeah but why choose the small rich guy when the big rich guy is standing next to him. Also 50 Cent is well known among everyone. They probably don't know who Floyd is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  Yeah but why choose the small rich guy when the big rich guy is standing next to him. Also 50 Cent is well known among everyone. They probably don't know who Floyd is.
                  Dollar bills (money) are the same size.

Comment

Females

Money and Fame is nothing is you don't have game to connect with girlies.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      Lmfaoo Floyd is only felt by guys and thats why there ARE PAPERS OF HIM AND ELLERBE GETTING MARRIED IN VEGAS AT 4AM LAST MONTH AND ESPN TOOK THE ARTICLE DOWN PER REQUEST OF HAYMON LLC. REPORTS SAY THEY HAD A DRUNK NIGHT AND ENDED IN THAT AFTER S3X
                      Lol wut? Ellerbe been trying for that Floyd dong for years. Don't tell me he finally landed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X