Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tests Positive For Banned Substance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be interesting to see Hearn's comments on this and if he makes an example of Whyte. Will he not do any future business with him?

Comment

Ohhh shiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        I mean, I guess we should wait until we know what it is and if his "B" sample fails too?

I guess?

Sigh. Red Foxx is right. No nice things. This is why so many fights have beer sponsors. They know we desperately need it.
        I'm reminded of Lucas Browne who had everyone believing his test really was a fluke, that he was set up in a foreign country. Then, he failed even harder later on. The sport treats us like children because we accept it.

These days, I'm convinced there's judging corruption and that over 80% of the top guys are cheating. The sport is related is such a sloppy manner, nothing surprises me anymore.

And, yes on the beer thing. I think I need one right now in fact.

Comment

No wonder he easily went 12rds with Rivas who was applying much more pressure than Parker.
          Btw, another one who was accusing others of doping.

Comment

So Wilder is gonna be elevated to Franchise Champion?

Comment

So reading the article, Hearn and everyone KNEW about the positive test but Oscar Rivas' team didn't. That is disgusting.

Comment

What a shame. Never thought he would win against the top 3, but always enjoyed watching his fights.

Going to be real interesting seeing Hearns comments now...

Comment

Rivas is the new interim champ

Comment

Whyte vs Big Baby in Russia, let them both juice to the gills.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X