Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao a Promotional/Network Free Agent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Right, what is his deal with Haymon? How many fights was it for? Was it a two fight deal? Three fight deal? What was it?
    I have no clue but Haymon is his advisor, Pacman is not signed to any promoter at all, he can fight for Top Rank, Matchroom if he wanted.

Haymon will get money regardless as an advisor. Nobody knows how his contracts work other than what Wilder said he said he is not tied to any promoter and can fight on any network.

Comment

He signed a 3 fight deal, so he only has 1 left. I think he won't fight Spence for the last fight.

He'll end the contract with a win, and as champ, then he'll force Arum and Haymon into a bidding war to see which passing of the torch PPV will happen Pacquiao-Spence or Pacquiao-Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Just doing some research now bro, I can’t find anything saying Pac signed for “x” number of fights. Pacquiao also promotes himself via MP promotions which seems to have been absorbed into the PBC conglomerate.
        Being swallowed by big Al does not surprise me
        But I do recall reading he’d signed for three fights , the third supposedly being against Spence

Comment

Sounded like 3?

https://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...broner--132942

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
            He signed a 3 fight deal, so he only has 1 left. I think he won't fight Spence for the last fight.

He'll end the contract with a win, and as champ, then he'll force Arum and Haymon into a bidding war to see which passing of the torch PPV will happen Pacquiao-Spence or Pacquiao-Crawford.
            I recall him signing a three fight deal
            Now , wasn’t the Broner fight MP promotions
            And then he signed Haymon or was he already signed to big Al

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Bob already said he loves Pacquiao too much make the Crawford fight. He thinks Crawford will inflict major long-term damage on Pac and he doesn't want to be responsible for that.
              ROFL more like Pac won't do business with him PERIOD and Bob is just saving face.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I have no clue but Haymon is his advisor, Pacman is not signed to any promoter at all, he can fight for Top Rank, Matchroom if he wanted.

Haymon will get money regardless as an advisor. Nobody knows how his contracts work other than what Wilder said he said he is not tied to any promoter and can fight on any network.
                If Pacquiao signed with the PBC, then can he really fight on any other show? You sure?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Haymon is an advisor Pac is under his own promotion banner hence why MP promotions is on everything now, if you notice some of his stable were also on the undercard.

Comment

As long as he pays Haymon his 15% he can fight anywhere and anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      As long as he pays Haymon his 15% he can fight anywhere and anyone.
                      I wanna know is how much fashion nova is paying since he had them on his shorts LOL i was laughing when i saw that.

Comment

Working...
                      X