Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Looked Good the First 5 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and even better in the final championship rounds 10 -12 . That’s body shot alone with KT taking out his mouth piece so he can breath cause his nose was busted could’ve been 10 8 round and closed out the 12 round a 40 year old champ against a 30 year old champ ! First 5 , 10 , 12 plus KD do the math Fonzi !

Comment

This was the perfect way for Manny to go off into the sunset. I would retire if I was him. He had his moments, especially early on like you mentioned, but he looked super old in the second half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        I disagree with that, he was definitely hurt and buzzed by Thurman's shots, many of them were solid and not glancing blows.
        He got hit by some good shots by was never buckled like Keef was or wincing like keef after that body shot

Comment

the peds didnt work... pac must have drank the wrong bottle..

Comment

Wasn`t Thurman in survival mode in 10th round?

Comment

Exactly the fight I watched as well. People saying Pac looked like a 30 year old in there were watching a different fight.

I thought he was on his way to getting beat or even stopped until that body shot in the 10th got the momentum back for Pac.

He's old but has enough to look good for a handful of rounds until he starts fading

Comment

Thurman: Just going to chin-check Pacquiao early to see what's up
                Announcer: DOWN GOES THURMAN

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  pac was never hurt by Thurman shots. Thurman was too gun shy to sit down on his punches.
                  How bout the times Manny was gun shy when Keith was coming forward landing his punches?

Comment

Manny won the first 5-6 rounds, then took 8, 11, and 12. Clear victory for Manny, and yeah, he tired and faded relative to his younger self, but he still attacked, and threw many shots during the latter portion of the fight.

But yeah, he did look oldish in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      How bout the times Manny was gun shy when Keith was coming forward landing his punches?
                      lol Manny wasn’t getting dropped ornhis nose busted up or doubling over wincing in pain 🤣 nice try doe

Comment

Working...
                      X