No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Says The Aim is To Fight in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Says The Aim is To Fight in December

Eddy Reynoso, the trainer for Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, confirmed that his boxer's planned return for September 14th was canceled because a deal could not be reached with WBO light heavyweight champion Sergey Kovalev.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d mention how the only ones suffering from his decision are his fans, but for some reason they’d rather see him “styling on DAZN” than have a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I’d mention how the only ones suffering from his decision are his fans, but for some reason they’d rather see him “styling on DAZN” than have a boxing match.
      yeah Golovkin is soo much needed for Canelo fans...

Comment

He needs to cycle off first?

Comment

I don't get this obsession with fighting Kovalev. Who exactly was asking for that, instead of him fighting one of the legit middleweight opponents beating on the door?

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            yeah Golovkin is soo much needed for Canelo fans...
            Who said anything about Golovkin? Canelo’s been called out by:

Charlo, Andrade, Smith, (168) Bivol, (168) Jacobs, (rematch) Derevyanchenko, (mandatory) and yes, Golovkin (rematch) and Canelo’s fans go “losers just want that payday” and Canelo says “guess there’s nobody for me to fight”

Know what’s sad about that list of fighters? I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I don't get this obsession with fighting Kovalev. Who exactly was asking for that, instead of him fighting one of the legit middleweight opponents beating on the door?
              Nobody was asking for it. It came out of left field. Doubt Canelo even wanted to fight in September. He might as well have called out David Haye

Comment

He's pushed it back to fight Kovalev and please DAZN. A big FU to Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  Lots of people want to see that fight. A much tougher opponent than Golovkin, who he already beat.

Golovkin fans can't complain about who Canelo fights when their fighter is fighting Steve Rolls of the world instead of top MW's.

Comment

Who said anything about Golovkin? Canelo’s been called out by:

Charlo, Andrade, Smith, (168) Bivol, (168) Jacobs, (rematch) Derevyanchenko, (mandatory) and yes, Golovkin (rematch) and Canelo’s fans go “losers just want that payday” and Canelo says “guess there’s nobody for me to fight”

Know what’s sad about that list of fighters? I’m sure I’m forgetting a couple.
                    Nobody was asking for it. It came out of left field. Doubt Canelo even wanted to fight in September. He might as well have called out David Haye
                    DAZN only approved Kovalev or Golovkin. So his employers are asking for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X