Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of the punches Floyd landed on Manny in round one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artorias Boxing and his punch count video of this fight loses credibility every day. He had Floyd landing five punches, purposely left out the other three.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      Floyd barely landing solid in that fight let's be honest.

Floyd did what he does best which is to fight very defensively while doing just enough to win the round. Props to him for neutralizing Pac but yeah that was such a dull fight.

I mean if you made a montage of his flush shots on Pac it would be the weakest highlights in his career. He threw punches with no conviction, he just wanted Pac to hesitate to come in and he succeeded.

God I remember how embarrassing that fight was for boxing after all the hype
      Right. But most of the hype pushing the fight was from people saying Floyd was scared, manny would knock him out etc. I like both fighters, saw Floyd since his debut and gushed over Manny before he fought Barrera. But Floyd was all wrong for manny like manny was all wrong for most. The fact it took so long and then made so many buys really ruined boxing in a sense. I mean a lot of people said it would never happen. A defensive fighter was always going to be the guy with the undefeated record which ends up being worth more than the offensive guy with sum losses. Everybody has to tune in to see if Floyd loses. There’s a lot of hate for Floyd and all these mystical matchups that people say he would lose. But these same people never mention if they predicted Floyd would lose any of his fights. So I do agree with you that it was an embarrassing fight for the hype but that’s on most us fans. But it’s also embarrassing that getting it so wrong didn’t seem to humble anyone. We all give opinions on here, but nobody really cares when someone gets it right. Truth is anyone one of us would be relieved to be stuck in an elevator with our biggest opponent on here just to be able to talk boxing.

Comment

Working...
      X