Collapse
No announcement yet.

All of the punches Floyd landed on Manny in round one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone dispute round 1? that was floyds best round. do rounds 3,4, and 6-10 and you will see pac landed the much better punches in those rounds. compubox says floyd landed 11 power punches in round 3...where are they? maybe you can find ones that actually land cause i cant. then you wil see your compubox narrative falls apart that floyd dominated and outlanded pac in clean shots. round 7 floyd landed 7 power punches...where are they? i cant fo the life of me find these phantom punches. are they counting punchds that are blocked? i dont count that as clean punching. i can clearly see pacs punches snapping floyds head around. sorry hitting a glove isnt the same thing. we need video though(which is already available) you can screenshot anything and make it look like its landing. like when floyd came out in round 7 and tried to get aggressive since pac was taking over the fight. he threw 3 straight rights in a row that were all blocked so he went back to defense mode where pac picked him off slowly. im guessing you counted these as "clean" punches. not very honest or maybe just blind. either way not a good way to score
    Last edited by daggum; 07-21-2019, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      8 punches is not alot man lol
      Speaks to how good Floyd is

Floyd landed only 8 and beat a highly ranked atg in round 1

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        Speaks to how good Floyd is

Floyd landed only 8 and beat a highly ranked atg in round 1
        pac only landed 5-6 clean punches in rounds 7 and 8. sounds pretty pathetic right? until you realize floyd landed 1-2 lol. oh floyd still wins those rounds because...i dont know greatness? thats why. round 9 was pretty even in connects with pac landing the much harder shots and snapping floyds head around like a bobble doll but floyd wins that round too because...you guessed it. greatness. would you take a full force punch with leverage and body weight behind it or a tiny little tap punch that barely moves your opponents head? the judges have spoken. domination by tbe
        Last edited by daggum; 07-21-2019, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

Datz wut I’m sayin, nah sayin?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
              Round one, Floyd landed eight punches

Right cross landed by Floyd. You don't see it connect at this angle but if you watch the video in slow motion, you'll clearly see Manny's head pop back after Floyd's hand gets in between the guard.

Floyd parries Manny's jab and counters with a straight right

After landing the counter right on Manny, Floyd immediately follows up with a jab

Floyd parries Manny's jab and slips his left hook, then hits Manny with a left jab
              - -8 lumpy marshmallows eh?

Be still thy beating hearts!

Comment

What makes it worst is Pac didnt land any punches in round 1.

I scored it 10-8 Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  That was the whole fight in a nutshell. Floyd is a master of offsetting his opponents rhythm. That pump fake double-jab straight left combo was taken away throughout the whole fight and that my friend is the reason why Floyd is levels above the rest.
                  Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                    Round one, Floyd landed eight punches

Right cross landed by Floyd. You don't see it connect at this angle but if you watch the video in slow motion, you'll clearly see Manny's head pop back after Floyd's hand gets in between the guard.

Floyd parries Manny's jab and counters with a straight right

After landing the counter right on Manny, Floyd immediately follows up with a jab

Floyd parries Manny's jab and slips his left hook, then hits Manny with a left jab
                    Interesting.

Can you post screenshots of the 11 powerpunches Floyd landed in round 3 (see daggum post)?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      pac only landed 5-6 clean punches in rounds 7 and 8. sounds pretty pathetic right? until you realize floyd landed 1-2 lol. oh floyd still wins those rounds because...i dont know greatness? thats why. round 9 was pretty even in connects with pac landing the much harder shots and snapping floyds head around like a bobble doll but floyd wins that round too because...you guessed it. greatness. would you take a full force punch with leverage and body weight behind it or a tiny little tap punch that barely moves your opponents head? the judges have spoken. domination by tbe
                      Dont forget the punch where Floyd literally hits air and just throws a punch and on the side of the screen you see the compubox count that as landed. What a farce of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X