Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather takes a MASSIVE dive in the history books tonight (RIP floyd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    I thought Floyd lost the first time I saw it. Only been confirmed further by slow Mo and the like. He fought awfully, had to run the whole time. It was like Galahad vs Warrington except not as one sided even. One came to spoil, hold, turn and get off potshots. The other came to walk in, square up and scrap, thing is Pacquiao still landed more. I honestly thought it was a bit of a stalemate so a draw wouldn't have been disgraceful. But Floyd winning? Hell no, that was hometown cooking baby.

anyone who thinks Pacquiao won that fight is a complete fkn moron LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      too much ifs..

fantasy fights don't cut it..

It's what you did in the ring is how you are judged.

IFFY..

in the ring.....

those 25+ world champions take some beating

and Pac was knocked out a bunch of times

and it is obvious that Mayweather's pedigree/style would favor him over more great fighters of old than Pacquiao's style

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        I think Pacquiao would beat Floyd if they had a rematch.

Floyd looked really bad against Conor and his legs were gone in that fight. He's aged worse than Pacquiao.
        4 years ago he beat Pac comfortably. Pac would win if they fought right now.
        I actually agree with this and I know for a fact Mayweather has gambled with the idea of a rematch. At least for some who can't get over that fight, they'll finally be able to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          Lol why are Floyd fans always lacking on the boxing knowledge side. They are never educated in boxing. I find it hilarious when they say Floyd toyed with Pacquiao. We all watched the fight. The fights up on YouTube in slow motion. Floyd won that fight by a hair but sold it well to the judges. He won it because he waited the champ out. Pacquiaos resume is far superior to Floyd's and it was even before he fought Thurman. Floyd doesn't have Barrera 2x Marquez 4x (2 of them at 126 and 130) Morales 3x. Forget about him beating up these hypejob 2019 welters his resume below 130 is insane.

not according to some of the gimps on here

and when you talk about resume, best not to mention Marquez

Mayweather schooled that man, he did not need 4x attempts

Pacquiao struggled to get a clean win over Marquez

Max Kellerman thinks that Marquez beat Pacquiao in EVERY fight

Mayweather did not get stretched out by Marquez

Morales..... the least-faded version of Morales BEAT Pacquiao

Pacquiao and Canelo are better scalps for Mayweather than Pac needing do-overs with Marquez and Morales

and what about all those other champs Mayweather beat ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
            Pacquiao just sealed his 2nd FOTD trophy man. trust me the history books will place him above Floyd. hopefully me and you still alive in 20 years when they do the REAL analysis as we all know boxers are not TRULY ranked until they're long retired and senile.

nah, they won't

Comment

Originally Posted by Joe Beamish
              This ENHANCES Floyd’s legacy.

Hint: Floyd beat Pac head to head.

Anybody home? Helloooooooo

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
              This, let this sink in Pac.Turds..

how is it even possible that they do not realize that fact ?

Comment

Apparently Floyd's win doesn't count because Pacquiao was past his first prime and stuck in a sort of "mid-life bum phase" from 2012 - 2017. It wasn't until 2018 that he entered his second prime and now he's getting stronger and changing into young Pacman again so Floyd is running scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  Apparently Floyd's win doesn't count because Pacquiao was past his first prime and stuck in a sort of "mid-life bum phase" from 2012 - 2017. It wasn't until 2018 that he entered his second prime and now he's getting stronger and changing into young Pacman again so Floyd is running scared.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    not according to some of the gimps on here

Pacquiao struggled to get a clean win over Marquez

Max Kellerman thinks that Marquez beat Pacquiao in EVERY fight

Mayweather did not get stretched out by Marquez
                    Let's imagine jmm beat pac 4 times. Jmm would still acknowledge Pac as best of era as jmm concedes Pac has a better resume and did things he didn't do or couldn't do. Pac is greater than floyd for same reason Pac s greater than jmm.

Comment

If you know the game, you know once Floyd got to be A side, it was all about protecting the 0. He avoided Pac for years (seriously, how many excuses did he make for not fighting?)
                      Sure, he beat a faded Pac in a snooze fest, when they were both past it, but that just proves the fact that Floyd refused to take a risk.
                      The fact that Pac beat Thurman in a close fight says more about Thurman than it does about Pac.
                      Credit to Manny but he's not near the same fighter he was ten years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X