Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather takes a MASSIVE dive in the history books tonight (RIP floyd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People always knew Pac was best of era. And candidate for goat. Even if Floyd beat pac legitimately in rematch

Comment

I got Pac above Floyd tonight.

Yeah, Floyd easily beat Pac 4 years ago, but historically Pac I think is the greater fighter.

He started out at 108lbs and is beating undefeated champions 10 years younger than him at 40 years old

That might be a bigger accomplishment than George Foreman beating Michael Moorer.

Floyd was more business smart, but I think Manny's in ring resume is better because he took more risks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        10-2/9-3 to Floyd

tonight proved manny still had plenty in the tank when Floyd conquered him
        How many times do you plan to post this tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          I got Pac above Floyd tonight.

Yeah, Floyd easily beat Pac 4 years ago, but historically Pac I think is the greater fighter.

He started out at 108lbs and is beating undefeated champions 10 years younger than him at 40 years old

That might be a bigger accomplishment than George Foreman beating Michael Moorer.

Floyd was more business smart, but I think Manny's in ring resume is better because he took more risks.
          Amen to that.

Those who risk fighting as warriors gets the glory for taking those risks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            That hook he dropped Thurman with was very similar to the iconic 1st Cotto KD

surprised no one called it. I definitely would have
            Yes you are correct … I actually brought up that fight during this fight to my wife.

Comment

This ENHANCES Floyd’s legacy.

Hint: Floyd beat Pac head to head.

Anybody home? Helloooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Manny's right was looking good tonight. Shoulder was injured against Floyd.
                Exactly, Pac was injured and all Floyd did with all those IVs was run and hug for 12 queer rounds. Not really a fight Floyd can be proud off. He knows it was a fluke.

He knows it so much he said it himself.

Will you look at that straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                  senile pacman just beat a prime ELITE welter in his PRIME. something floyd NEVER did!!!

this is the same guy floyd DUCKED to fight berto.

PACMAN is now top 5 in the GOAT convo. he's in the Ali conversation now.
                  We will see how worried May is about his legacy (this thread) should he come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    I think Pacquiao would beat Floyd if they had a rematch.

Floyd looked really bad against Conor and his legs were gone in that fight. He's aged worse than Pacquiao.
                    4 years ago he beat Pac comfortably. Pac would win if they fought right now.
                    Let's be quite clear.

Some of us know Mayweather took peds

Comment

so... a shot Floyd (check berto fight after) beat a pacquaio that is proven now to not have been as shot to bits as floyd was and it makes mayweather go down in legacy? wtf ...but yea Floyd was the best of his era thats a proven fact

anyway huge props to pac for taking this fight and fighting how he did the guys a true legend of the sport I only wish pac was still prime and we got to see him fight Bud and Spence but this version its not healthy for him to fight those guys and take that damage but he probably will now i wish him luck

Comment

Working...
                      X