Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather takes a MASSIVE dive in the history books tonight (RIP floyd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Marquez was fighting at 130 just a couple of fights before Floyd and moved up 2 divisions to fight at the contracted CW but Floyd then came in OVER the contracted weight at 146lbs. Marquez had never fought at 140 nor 147

Max Kellerman said that he expected Floyd to beat Manny but still considers Manny the greater fighter and this was before Manny put his latest string of wins including Thurman.

Marquez nearly KILLED pac !!

if Marquez was such a midget, then why did Manny insist on fighting him at welter in the 3rd fight?

Roach and Ariza BOTH stated that pac was a natural JWW on MANY occasions..... they had to feed Manny 6 meals a day to keep him at welter, including 3am/6am shakes..... and even then he was only coming in at 143-145

so..... why did they NEEEEED to fight Marquez at a catchweight (145) that was higher than pac had ever weighed himself up to that point?

all I was saying is.....

when you guys are telling stories about how great pac is..... and how shltty Floyd is..... you should leave Marquez name out of it

pac NEVER solved the Marquez puzzle..... not once

Comment

• I can't find a history book that supports this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        His legacy isn’t hurt by Pacquaio’s success. He just falls further and further behind Manny. No big deal. Both are top 50 all-time. Pacquaio closer to the top 20 probably around 10-15 spots higher and who knows maybe a win or two from being 25-30 spots higher.

At least it’s universal among real boxing fans aka not Floyd fan girls that Pacquaio is historically better and more memorable. Floyd was a bore. Pacquaio at 40 takes more risks and entertains more than ANY Floyd.

not sure what you guys are thinking when you say that ?????

wtf ?

FACT: Mayweather beat Pacquiao, and he has a much better resume, with NO losses..... so he is still ranked well-ahead of Pacquiao by most/all historians

FACT: Floyd would have beaten EVERY possible version of Thurman..... then, now, and in 10 years time..... pac beating Thurman changes nothing

when Mayweather/Pacquiao were ranked #1 and #2, there was a hot run of #3 welters..... Pac did not fight any of them, he never fought a top 5 welter until Bradley..... Mayweather fought ALL of them, this is only Pac's second

the ONLY thing this proves, is that pac still had a lot left in the tank when Mayweather beat him

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          that is absolutely how it does..... and should..... work

let me guess..... that is just one more thing about boxing that you have no idea about..... but, you opened your c0ck-warmer anyway
          Awful trolling...

Comment

anyone who thinks Pacquiao won that fight is a complete fkn moron LMAO
            Dude I really couldn't care less if you think I'm a moron because it means the reverse for anyone you say it to. If you want a moronic opinion on something, it's guaranteed you'll have it. It seems most people who stick around here long enough figure that out about you quickly because you can't help but spray your literary diarrhoea all over these forums.

Comment

• Jmm and jmm fans acknowledge Pac s best of era and candidate for goat. Time for Floyd and his fans to follow suit. Jmm wears I beat pac 3 times t shirts, yet still admits pac s best of era. Floyd fans and Floyd would learn a thing or two from jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                Dude I really couldn't care less if you think I'm a moron because it means the reverse for anyone you say it to. If you want a moronic opinion on something, it's guaranteed you'll have it. It seems most people who stick around here long enough figure that out about you quickly because you can't help but spray your literary diarrhoea all over these forums.

the casual-fan regulars around here have a legacy of stupidity

there is a standard list of ret4rded things that they keep repeating

you have mentioned most of those things in the few short minutes that you have been here

just saying

you could at least try to make it less obvious

#justwhatweneededlol

Comment

the casual-fan regulars around here have a legacy of stupidity

there is a standard list of ret4rded things that they keep repeating

you have mentioned most of those things in the few short minutes that you have been here

just saying

you could at least try to make it less obvious

#justwhatweneededlol
                  Oh really? I don't think you have any leg to stand on regarding such an argument but go ahead and make a case for yourself. The May Pac was closer than people say. I didn't think it would have been a clear win for either, a draw would've been fine. Not an insane thought seeing how dull and inactive the fight was overall. It was like a less one sided version of Warrington Galahad, not worth the watch in the end, a waste of everyone's time. Btw someone who abuses emojis, hashtags and gifs are the most annoying trolls. You know you can't articulate and no one agrees with you so you go ahead and add a self-affirming emoji to make it seem like you're laughing. You're staring at a screen with a blank face, ain't fooling nobody.
                  Last edited by BoloShot; 07-22-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

the ONLY criteria for greatness is..... who you beat, with consideration given to when/how..... and how many losses you had

Manny's resume is excellent !

Floyd's resume is..... ?
                    Less excellent, considering he never left the United States for any fight and never even left Vegas for the last 12 years of his career.

Floyd's a great fighter, but Manny's put in more work at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                      Pac will make FMJr. quit right now.

I love Floyd and any time before now Floyd would of destroyed Pac.
                      The thing is..

Imagine if Pac wasn't robbed in the Horn Fight. Pac will be double champion by now, and be in the P4P list at least in the top 3.

That's the truth right there. Amazing feat.

Comment

Working...
                      X