Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Drops, Bloodies, Decisions Thurman For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nery is a crude puncher... way to open to get hit. no where near the skill level of the other top guys...
    plus a career cheater, caught on roids or missing weight

inoue would obliterate this guy

Comment

• Keith earned a fan in me. I was wrong. He was no bicycle boy for 12 rounds. He has heart of champion.

He didn't fight scared. He was determined. Proved that you don't have to be like Floyd or Broner. Keith gave us entertainment. Thank You. That was amazing legendary stuff. That's what boxing needs right now

Comment

• There are no losers in this fight. Boxing wins right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          There are thousands of idiots out there who have hated the ALL TIME PAC and can’t see the forest for the trees😂

So Sad !! Pac will go down as an All time Great!! It’s a lock!

I couldn’t believe Mayweather got up in the ring😂😂😂what was he gonna do ? Shlt?!
          Mayweather fought a one armed PAC ! You idiots need not worry 😂 Mayweather won’t fight a two armed Pac😂😂😂🔨.

Pac fought A UNDEFEATED PRIME ELITE 10 years younger that him and beat him easily!! Put him on the ground!!

Mayweather has NEVER IN THE LAST 12-15 years fought a PRIME UNDEFEATED ELITE!!

Legacy: Pac goes down as an ALL TIME GREAT

MAYWEATHER GOES DOWN AS A FRAUD COWARD WITH GREAT SKILLS ! He showed he had No Heart at the Elite level. His heart was more like a D-

Pac is A+

GO PAC 👏👏👏👏👏👏

I give PAC a lot of credit but Thurman is a “prime undefeated elite?”

What about Ricky Hatton who was 29 years old and 43-0 when he first fought Floyd?

Or how about Canelo Alvarez who was 23 years old and 42-0, coming on off (3) straight wins against Austin Trout, Josesito Lopez, and Shane Moseley?

Or what about Robert Guerrero who was 30 years old and 31-1 when he fought Floyd. And Robert’s only loss was much earlier in his career at 22 years old to Gamaliel Diaz by a controversial split decision.

All the above fights took place 12-15 years for Floyd. PAC is an ALL TIME GREAT but so is Floyd who also beat Cotto, Maidana, Moseley, Oscar, Marquez, Judah, Gatti, Castillo, Corrales, Hernandez.

We can lift up one guy without trying to tear down another guy that was great also.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
            Thought Manny won the fight. Thurman ****ed up not pressing more earlier on.
            He did try to press from the first round, but he got hurt and dropped.

Still, he did well, because even though he was losing those rounds and getting hurt, he was still making Manny work ans he was landing mean body shots throughout the first six rounds.

That paid off because Manny visibly gassed in the second half of the fight, allowing Thurman to take rounds 7, 8, 9, 11, and maybe 12 (I felt that was a swing round).

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
              Keith earned a fan in me. I was wrong. He was no bicycle boy for 12 rounds. He has heart of champion.

He didn't fight scared. He was determined. Proved that you don't have to be like Floyd or Broner. Keith gave us entertainment. Thank You. That was amazing legendary stuff. That's what boxing needs right now
              Yup.

EPIC! EPIC! Fight!

This is what boxing is about.

Thank you Keith!

But you said you'll be kneeling down in the ring if Pac wins it?

Comment

• Unreal
                Some want to talk peds, hes 40 and a half and fighting a prime champion. Theres a lot of people on gear in sports but some how manny has super duper PEDS.
                Great fight by both men. Yeah if I was floyd I would stay retired also. Just sayin.

Tested over 700 times and never failed a test. Drug tested more than most. Yes he has super duper people that can hide things.

I'm so sick of this BS because people cant accept that the man is that good. Have some respect.
                Last edited by man down; 07-21-2019, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                  Keith earned a fan in me. I was wrong. He was no bicycle boy for 12 rounds. He has heart of champion.

yup.. this right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    He did try to press from the first round, but he got hurt and dropped.

Still, he did well, because even though he was losing those rounds and getting hurt, he was still making Manny work ans he was landing mean body shots throughout the first six rounds.

That paid off because Manny visibly gassed in the second half of the fight, allowing Thurman to take rounds 7, 8, 9, 11, and maybe 12 (I felt that was a swing round).
                    These PBC fighters are washed and soft yall, they can't even end the pacquiao/mayweather era!!! 😂. Y'all need to chill on Floyd, he made manny put respect on his name. I'm more convinced that if Floyd pulls out of retirement he beats spence easily!!! The only guy that beats PAC or Floyd is canelo.

Comment

• Great fight!!! Two classy champions. This the magic of when the best fight the best!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X