Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are not a real boxing fan if you support a COWARD and a BUM like Deontay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are not a real boxing fan if you support a COWARD and a BUM like Deontay Wilder!

I have never been a fan of Deontay Wilder, never rated his skills, his character and his hunger (or lack of) for this sport. Deontay Wilder and his kind are cancer to boxing as are their fans.

Having listened to Teddy Atlas recent interview EXPOSING the corruption and criminality, he has brought to this business. Deontay is clearly an uneducated, low IQ rat who is now trying to extort other fights ILLEGALLY as a means to duck them.

Deontay has bragged in the past about ducking fighters, he brags about being a coward (like his fans.) Dillian Whyte has been the WBC mandatory for OVER 600 DAYS. Deontay said he would fight him if he signed for PBC and he would get the fight, that is EXTORTION and is ILLEGAL. A mandatory is mandatory, you fight, or you vacate. This uneducated ass clown is going to find himself in prison again.

Since he has been champion, he has only fought TWO MANDATORY fighters.

Mobsters did these things back in the day. Frankie Carbo (Mr Grey) did these back in the 1950s and was caught by the NDA (National Boxing Association) for extortion.
    See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Carbo

Please also see Teddy Atlas interview below.

I now take back what I said about Anthony Joshua ducking Wilder. It has been Wilder all along, he is cancer to this sport, and you cannot call yourself a boxing fan if you support this coward.

BostonGuy what are your thoughts?

Comment

careful. You're going to get this mobster mad. he's Wilder's go to Exclusive Journalist from the hood that said Ortiz was a dumbass for not accepting the offer from Hearn/AJ. these guys are flip floppers, never 100

TIMESTAMPED! CLICK TO PLAY!

Comment

However, Whyte may have to go down the route of becoming the mandatory challenger to Wilder’s title in an effort to force the bout.

And the WBC have now told the Brit that if he beats Ortiz, he will earn that mandatory status.
        https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...-WBC-mandatory

Dillian Whyte had his chance to become the mandatory but he ducked Luis Ortiz lmao.

Comment

Get Wilder in the ring and hes great to watch, i NEVER miss his fights. Everything else about him is an embarrassing joke. The guys ducked pretty much every threat thats been there to duck. Only 2 impressive names on his resume are Ortiz and Fury, Ortiz is 50 and couldnt pass a medical and Fury beat him.

On the point of Whyte being Mando for nearly 2 years that is wrong he has been number 1 for nearly 2 years. That in itself is criminal but the WBC are. They are a major party to all the shenanigans that goes on at the PBC. Other than the Mando thing Teddy Atlas is completely spot on and its not just a Wilder thing, their shady ****tyness has gone being going on throughout the divisions since Haymon been involved.

They think its just Joshua fanboys that think like that, its not, its just people who choose to have their eyes open. The corruption is in our faces you either choose to look the other way or you just dumb as f**k if you dont see it. And Wilder and his career is a perfect example of everthing that is sickening about Boxing. You dont need to be a big Anthony Joshua fan to see any of that.
          Last edited by DaNeutral.; 07-20-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            I have never been a fan of Deontay Wilder, never rated his skills, his character and his hunger (or lack of) for this sport. Deontay Wilder and his kind are cancer to boxing as are their fans.

Having listened to Teddy Atlas recent interview EXPOSING the corruption and criminality, he has brought to this business. Deontay is clearly an uneducated, low IQ rat who is now trying to extort other fights ILLEGALLY as a means to duck them.

Deontay has bragged in the past about ducking fighters, he brags about being a coward (like his fans.) Dillian Whyte has been the WBC mandatory for OVER 600 DAYS. Deontay said he would fight him if he signed for PBC and he would get the fight, that is EXTORTION and is ILLEGAL. A mandatory is mandatory, you fight, or you vacate. This uneducated ass clown is going to find himself in prison again.

Since he has been champion, he has only fought TWO MANDATORY fighters.

Mobsters did these things back in the day. Frankie Carbo (Mr Grey) did these back in the 1950s and was caught by the NDA (National Boxing Association) for extortion.
            See here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Carbo

Please also see Teddy Atlas interview below.

I now take back what I said about Anthony Joshua ducking Wilder. It has been Wilder all along, he is cancer to this sport, and you cannot call yourself a boxing fan if you support this coward.
            Well if Wilder is is a cancer then there is a lot of cancer going around. All the promotors and broadcasters are doing the same thing. It's illegal but the people who are supposed to regulate this are sitting on their hands with a thumb up their ass. Look at what Hearn is saying in public. If you want to fight our fighters sign with us.

Comment

You can't lace em up and become pro if you're a coward.

Wilder maybe something else but no boxer is a coward.

Comment

Damn you sound hurt.

Comment

I was a fan of his, prior to these LDBC posters who jumped on his bandwagon in the last 18 months. But I would not accept mediocre and cowardly behaviour when it comes to unifying and talking but not doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
                    However, Whyte may have to go down the route of becoming the mandatory challenger to Wilder’s title in an effort to force the bout.

And the WBC have now told the Brit that if he beats Ortiz, he will earn that mandatory status.
                    https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxi...-WBC-mandatory

Dillian Whyte had his chance to become the mandatory but he ducked Luis Ortiz lmao.
                    Wilder told him to fight Ortiz, he is not in any position to be telling anyone what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X