Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people honestly think Teo Lopez has a chance against Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people honestly think Teo Lopez has a chance against Loma?

After that performance I honestly don’t. His style is tailor made for Lomachenko and he would be schooled badly if he were to fight him this year. Not sure why people are calling out Loma to fight Lopez.

only hardcore Teo balls lickers believe that. Anyone who understands boxing knows that Loma will take Lopez back to elementary school of boxing

Comment

I don't think he has much a chance against Richard Comney TBH.

Comment

I have a hard time believing Lopez lasts 3 rounds. Hell he might not even make it to 2

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
          After that performance I honestly don’t. His style is tailor made for Lomachenko and he would be schooled badly if he were to fight him this year. Not sure why people are calling out Loma to fight Lopez.

Never was high on him
          Always thought he was green as fugh
          Stepped up A level tonight , and we all saw the performance
          Commey will be one live fughin dog for all bettors
          Teo be lucky to get by Commey
          Loma thrashes him , just by footwork let alone all he lands

Comment

Yeah, it's all the rage. It goes by many names -, War Teo, Loma is a Ukranian midget, et al. Equally entertaining in all its misguided forms

Comment

Loma could beat lopez with the flu and on 0 hours of sleep

Comment

Considering Lopez has no jab and lunges and leaps into so many of his punches no. **** no.

Comment

Most don't. But, we wanna see Loma fight so, if Teo keeps winning, it's a fight that should happen. IDK why people get so emotional about bashing Lopez. So he ain't all that. Who cares? People are so fking obsessed with it.

Comment

Loma couldn't beat Salido. Lopez would feast on Salido.

He was weight drained tonight and needs to move up. I said that before the fight too. By round 6, Teo's stamina was showing, due to weight cut.

Defensive style was amazing if you know what you are watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X