Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets speak FACTS. Hopkins, DLH & Pacquiao all rank higher than Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets speak FACTS. Hopkins, DLH & Pacquiao all rank higher than Floyd historically

DLH never ducked a soul or marinated a damn thing.

same for Bhop.

same for Pacman.

the marinating era began with Mayweather.

oh yeah.. ALL HAIL BOSSNELO. happy birthday champ

P4P he is better than any of them though.

Whether you liked the way he did business or not (I didn't) you can't argue with that simple fact. He's the best since RJJ.

Comment

I think the only one you can argue is Pacquiao due to all his accomplishments. But I think due to his 50-0 record Floyd will probably go down as being considered the greater fighter.

Comment

And they all bow down to king James Toney.

Mr 160-Unlimited

Never ducked anyone. Starts his career at 160 and a decade later stops Evander Holyfield

But casuals be like “he has losses doe!”

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Never ducked anyone.
          He sure did.

When he turned into a blimp and fought at heavyweight, he threw out the name Klitschko all the time.

Then when Klitschko appeared to be taking it seriously, Toney shat his pants.

I mean, I don't blame him for ducking that fight. He wasn't a real heavyweight, and was only able to pretend he was due to his skills.

But he didn't just duck a fight with Klit - he called Klit out and then ducked him, which is much worse.

Comment

And yet, no one mentions them nearly as much. Even when they were in their primes.

You can find May's name everywhere except the HISTORY SECTION

A certain group dream about him still being active

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              He sure did.

When he turned into a blimp and fought at heavyweight, he threw out the name Klitschko all the time.

Then when Klitschko appeared to be taking it seriously, Toney shat his pants.

I mean, I don't blame him for ducking that fight. He wasn't a real heavyweight, and was only able to pretend he was due to his skills.

But he didn't just duck a fight with Klit - he called Klit out and then ducked him, which is much worse.
              When did Klit take it seriously? Wlad never gave a voluntary his whole reign. He wasn’t going to give one to Toney.

Also I remember Toney calling out Lennox after he moved up to HW. Don’t recall Klit.

Comment

You don't know what a fact is. I think you'll find that the vast majority of fans and experts have Mayweather above all 3, at least that's what i see on most lists.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  When did Klit take it seriously? Wlad never gave a voluntary his whole reign. He wasn’t going to give one to Toney.

Also I remember Toney calling out Lennox after he moved up to HW. Don’t recall Klit.
                  Brock, Brewster 2, Rahman, Chagaev, Peter 2, Mormeck, Pianeta were voluntaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    DLH never ducked a soul or marinated a damn thing.

same for Bhop.

same for Pacman.

the marinating era began with Mayweather.

oh yeah.. ALL HAIL BOSSNELO. happy birthday champ
                    Well Mayweather did beat the hell out of BOSSNELO, Kingnello Emperornello Faceofboxingnello Godnello when he was 37 and Canelo was 23, That should count for something. Plus he beat both Pacquiao and Oscar and never lost a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X