No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Mikey is the one who wanted the Spence fight. He's the one who made the fight happen. How was he used when it was his fight? The one he personally picked. Garcia was and still is a free agent. He could've fought Lomachenko on Top Rank if he wanted to. PBC didn't used him. This is what Mikey choose for himself.
    Cool story. Thats why he wants out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Cool story. Thats why he wants out.
      What does he want out of? Mikey is a free agent who is free to fight anywhere. He's been free to fight anywhere since he came back to the sport. PBC didn't buy him out of his TR contract. He was given his release free and clear.

Comment

What does he want out of? Mikey is a free agent who is free to fight anywhere. He's been free to fight anywhere since he came back to the sport. PBC didn't buy him out of his TR contract. He was given his release free and clear.
        He didn't sign a contract with Haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          He didn't sign a contract with Haymon?
          No. Mikey isn't signed to PBC. He's never been signed to PBC. Mikey has been a free agent since TR gave him his release

Comment

surprised so many companies are interested in no heart losers

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Mikey has options, he always been a Free Agent working on a fight to fight bases with the highest bidder. Haymon pays him great money with ZERO Attachments, HOWEVER if he can get DAZN to give him a CRAZY GGG type of deal then I think fans should 100% Support him to take it. I don't own equity in DAZN, PBC or Top Rank so why do I give a **** where Mikey Fights I will tune in when he fights regardless if it is DAZN, PBC, Top Rank or UFC Fight Pass

I hope Mikey gets whatever it is he is looking for! I think The Garcia's can build a GREAT Promotion, a lot of great boxing Minds in that Family so maybe that is something he is looking for in a deal in which like GGG he can do his own thing and for it not to be him spending his own money to do it

Look 147 with PBC is TOUGH and they're all BIG so I don't see where he goes from here. This is not the right ERA for smaller guys to move up to 147 PBC has nothing at 140 currently besides a very young Mario Barrios so maybe DAZN is not a bad thing IF and this is a BIG IF, Maurice Hooker beats Jose Ramirez. If that happens then absolutely he should consider that move. Also would have the winner of the WBSS as a Option with DAZN!
              you are forgetting how much of much that performance against spence hurt his brand.he looked pathetic. notice how mikey's name literally has zero buzz right now. GGG got his deal because dazn wans to get the subscribers that a third fight with clenelo will bring. dazn has no big fights for mikey. dazn also doesn't have as much cash to throw around after signing aj clenelo and GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                "Sounds like Mikey Garcia and Danny Garcia isn't happening, being told that Mikey Garcia and Al Haymon now have had a falling out, Mikey not happy. No shock for yours truly. Mikey maybe "moving on"" - posted yesterday by Rollback Rick
                Begs for the Errol Spence Jr fight, gets shut out and completely embarassed as he was outboxed and completely outclassed 12-0 and outlanded almost 5-1.

Asks for Danny Garcia, Haymon about to deliver and now he's upset with Haymon?

Lol "why did you let me take the Spence fight?" is that what it is? Everyone told him not to and he went with it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Mikey is flirting with everyone first hugging it out with enemy bob arum and accepting a meeting to hear offer for fight deals with Top Rank. Now DAZN? lol

He's out grown 135 and too small for 147 but PBC money fights are at 147. PBC are thin at 140.

If he wants to fight at 140 DAZN has a shyt ton of fighters at 140, ESPN has a champ in his own stable who he isn't going to fight and will try to get him to drain to 135 to fight Loma. If you can get Loma to come up to 140 that's the fight Mikey should jump at.
                  “Hugging it out” man, that brought back memories when Oscar said he just wanted to hug bob arum. Lmao

Comment

Nobody is interested in signing Mikey.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    surprised so many companies are interested in no heart losers
                    I don't know where the others are getting their information from but my understanding is that nobody is interested in signing Mikey.

Mikey refused to sign with a promoter, he wants one off deals with a guaranteed minimum.

Hearn already mentioned in an interview that Mikey wants grossly more than he can draw. Arum also said that Mikey wants more then he's worth and if the fight isn't with Loma, Arum isn't interested.

Comment

No. Mikey isn't signed to PBC. He's never been signed to PBC. Mikey has been a free agent since TR gave him his release
                      Haymon knew Spence would eat Mikey up but it's unlikely that Al will allow Mikey to beat Danny. That's not what the PBC is about.

Comment

Working...
                      X