Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas - Tense Face To Face at Presser

Dillian Whyte, Oscar Rivas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Dillian Whyte will face Oscar Rivas for the number one Heavyweight spot in the WBC at The O2 in London on Saturday July 20, live on Sky Sports Box Office. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ Whyte with his cornball azz. Wearing his cornball Thriller gloves. I hope Rivas makes him do the stanky leg a few times before he KOs him late.

Comment

Dillian is gonna wear this guy down over 12 rounds with his reach and physicality on the inside. Can't see a KO but it should be a great fight!

Comment

Rivas doing the catalogue model distance stare. I wasn't that impressed with him against Jennings, but then again he got it done late, and Parker nearly did so who knows?

Comment

I stick to my prediction that Whyte wins in 10 rounds. It will be a good fight though. Rivas looks to be a good fighter.

It looks like Rivas standing on a platform in the pics. Isn't he 4 inches shorter?? Check his shoes!

Rivas looks a bit like an old Erroll Spence

Comment

So is this on DAZN or not?

Comment

Should be a great scrap. Matchroom better hope White wins. So far it’s been a rough summer for them.

Comment

Hopefully arrogant Whyte gets plastered in this fight. Ducking mandatories then complaining you deserve the cream of the crop is tantamount to delusional self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Hopefully arrogant Whyte gets plastered in this fight. Ducking mandatories then complaining you deserve the cream of the crop is tantamount to delusional self esteem.
                  Give it a rest bombsquad/Fury troll.

Who did Wilder fight before he got the chance to fight for the WBC title? Yeah... exactly

Comment

May the best man win. Whyte is a good fighter but his biggest fight is losing to Anthony Joshua that could’ve been exposed. What does it say about Whyte losing badly to Joshua after Ruiz made Joshua his B I T C H?

Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X