Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Spence-Porter Set For September 28 At Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Report: Spence-Porter Set For September 28 At Staples Center

LAS VEGAS Errol Spence Jr. and Shawn Porter apparently have a date and site for their welterweight title unification fight. The Athletic's Lance Pugmire reported Wednesday that Spence-Porter will take place September 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. September 28 has been the rumored date for their FOX Sports Pay-Per-View main event, but Barclays Center in Brooklyn was a potential spot for their 147-pound title fight as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Spence by UD

Porter is always entertaining but his style is perfectly suited for Spence. Spence by UD

Comment

Good fight but not worth paying $75 for on PPV. These dudes are out of control with the PPV cards lately

Comment

Why don't they have this fight in the midwest or the south? A lot of these fighters never get the opportunity to fight close to home especially in big fights like these.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Another great Welterweight matchup. PBC have really delivered at 147 this year, credit to them.
            The WW fights have been good no doubt, but I actually have liked the 154 pound match ups a bit more. Wish Charlo/Harrison II would have taken place in June. But still, getting JRock vs Hurd I and II, Charlo vs Harrison II and Lara vs Castano will be pretty damn good.

Comment

Heres to hoping Porter bum rushes, breaks down and stops Spence. I say this cause Spence has the personality of a wet mop. He's good but doesnt excite anybody. Porter at least comes ready to put on an exciting show for the fans. And I'm sure Porter would call out Bud if he wins.

Comment

I respect Porter. Good guy who is always in shape but Spence is peaking. I see a late round stoppage!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  The WW fights have been good no doubt, but I actually have liked the 154 pound match ups a bit more. Wish Charlo/Harrison II would have taken place in June. But still, getting JRock vs Hurd I and II, Charlo vs Harrison II and Lara vs Castano will be pretty damn good.
                  Yeah PBC have had an excellent year. I hope we get Santa Cruz vs Russell Jr as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Yeah PBC have had an excellent year. I hope we get Santa Cruz vs Russell Jr as well.
                    Baffling as hell that fight hasn't been made yet. Enough with blaming the other side, they need to get it done period.

GRJ was talking to DAZN and TR as well. If he doesn't get LSC, would love to see him head over to TR to get Warrington or Stevenson.

Or wouldn't mind him moving up to 130 to fight Davis.

Comment

****!!!! I'll make this the first boxing event I attend!

Comment

Working...
                      X