Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will KO Thurman and Then Call Out Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why call out mayweather? This dude needs to just let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      They denied Pac access to meds for his injured shoulder.
      Yeah, that's not true Deplorable. Pac lied on his form. Look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Roach sounds pathetic and u do too.

Let it go.... I love how u call a the retired fighter a chicken if he doesnt fight Manny after already beating him

BUT act like Manny aint call out the winner of Spence and Garcia then ducked him lol.
        Pathetic (Not Manny, Yo ass)
        Actually, the brought Pacquiao into the ring. He said it himself, he was expecting Garcia to win to challenge him. Pacquiao's at a stage where he can choose the fights he wants and no one should hate. And to be honest with you it seems like he could very well be in a path towards fighting the best which includes Spence. One fight at a time. I have no doubt he wants the Mayweather fight, but if it doesn't come about he'll have to keep moving forward.

Comment

I really don’t understand the boxing fans here or fans in boxing period. Why at 42 years old and almost 4 years removed from his last real boxing match against Andre Berto would Floyd un-retire to fight Manny again. Manny has been an active fighter since Floyd’s Berto fight.

Manny has fought Timothy Bradley, Jesse Vargas, Jeff Horn, Matthysse, Adrian Broner, and now Keith Thurman. Even if Floyd agreed to that fight, say in January 2020, he would be 43 years old. In the history of boxing, only (1) fighter has looked good at 43, Bernard Hopkins.

Come on people!!! Have some common sense. You wouldn’t come out of retirement to fight Manny again, after having a real fight almost 4 years ago and being 43 years old, what’s the point. Give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
            I really don’t understand the boxing fans here or fans in boxing period. Why at 42 years old and almost 4 years removed from his last real boxing match against Andre Berto would Floyd un-retire to fight Manny again. Manny has been an active fighter since Floyd’s Berto fight.

Manny has fought Timothy Bradley, Jesse Vargas, Jeff Horn, Matthysse, Adrian Broner, and now Keith Thurman. Even if Floyd agreed to that fight, say in January 2020, he would be 43 years old. In the history of boxing, only (1) fighter has looked good at 43, Bernard Hopkins.

Come on people!!! Have some common sense. You wouldn’t come out of retirement to fight Manny again, after having a real fight almost 4 years ago and being 43 years old, what’s the point. Give me a break!
            Coz Floyd himself said it late last year in Japan he wants a Pac rematch for all the money.

Floyd: "I’m coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year. Another nine-figure pay day on the way."

I guess he's just a flippin floppin' duckin' flopper straight up biatchin' for changing his mind like a fickle woman?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Coz Floyd himself said it late last year in Japan he wants a Pac rematch for all the money.

Floyd: "I’m coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year. Another nine-figure pay day on the way."

I guess he's just a flippin floppin' duckin' flopper straight up biatchin' for changing his mind like a fickle woman?

I remember Floyd saying that also and according to your pic, that was in September 2018. Manny had just fought Matthysse 2 months prior in July 2018. And then went on to fight Broner 6 months after that fight in January 2019. Now he is fighting Thurman this Saturday, which is another 6 months after the Broner fight.

My point is this, if Floyd was really planning on taking that rematch like he said in that pic, we would be seeing him against Manny instead of Thurman. UNLESS, Floyd is planning on doing December 2019, at 42 years old. I thought he said and meant back then December 2018.
              Last edited by markther; 07-17-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I remember Floyd saying that also and according to your pic, that was in September 2018. Manny had just fought Matthysse 2 months prior in July 2018. And then went on to fight Broner 6 months after that fight in January 2019. Now he is fighting Thurman this Saturday, which is another 6 months after the Broner fight.

My point is this, if Floyd was really planning on taking that rematch like he said in that pic, we would be seeing him against Manny instead of Thurman. UNLESS, Floyd is planning on doing December 2019, at 42 years old. I thought he said and meant back then December 2018.
                That's why Floyd ducked or Flaked again. Nothing new.

Floyd is a certified ducker. HE ducked his own commitment for a 9 figure pay day. So what does that make him? I say that's a fickle woman right there. No credibility. Puzzying out? can't handle a live Pacquiao? I dunno.. I just know it's not a good look.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

That's why Floyd ducked or Flaked again. Nothing new.

Floyd is a certified ducker. HE ducked his own commitment for a 9 figure pay day. So what does that make him? I say that's a fickle woman right there. No credibility. Puzzying out? can't handle a live Pacquiao? I dunno.. I just know it's not a good look.

I wouldn’t call Floyd a ducker or a woman; I would call him incredibly wealthy and the richest boxer on the planet, probably the highest earning athlete in the history of sports. And if I were him, I wouldn’t care what anyone thought of me achieving that kind of wealth inside of a square foot ring.

According to that pic again that you posted, I believe Floyd said that back in December 2018. And it’s open to interpretation of what version of Manny was in the ring in the 1st fight. Some fans and boxing experts don’t believe that Manny was injured, but some do. I respect both sets of fans. At the end of the day, Manny got into that ring instead of postponing that fight, got paid for it, and got beat. It’s an official loss on his record to Floyd regardless of how we as fans or boxing experts or the media think about that fight. So I wouldn’t necessarily say Floyd “ducked” Manny for the rematch if he actually got into the ring with him already and beat him convincingly (4) years prior to when he was “younger” at 38 years old and an “active” fighter.

I just think Floyd doesn’t want to fight anymore for any amount of money offered. I think he is fine not fighting anymore. He probably just said that to get some attention and maybe thought about it for a minute and decided he was financially secure enough and didn’t need to fight anymore. I don’t believe he is afraid of Manny who is 40 years old right now either. Again, I think he is done period with boxing right now. And I wouldn’t call any fighter a woman that gets inside of a ring unless I know what that feels like or I am willing to get in the ring with them. That’s a dangerous sport and most fighters that do it, have a lot of heart.

Comment

I wouldn’t call Floyd a ducker or a woman; I would call him incredibly wealthy and the richest boxer on the planet, probably the highest earning athlete in the history of sports. And if I were him, I wouldn’t care what anyone thought of me achieving that kind of wealth inside of a square foot ring.

According to that pic again that you posted, I believe Floyd said that back in December 2018. And it’s open to interpretation of what version of Manny was in the ring in the 1st fight. Some fans and boxing experts don’t believe that Manny was injured, but some do. I respect both sets of fans. At the end of the day, Manny got into that ring instead of postponing that fight, got paid for it, and got beat. It’s an official loss on his record to Floyd regardless of how we as fans or boxing experts or the media think about that fight. So I wouldn’t necessarily say Floyd “ducked” Manny for the rematch if he actually got into the ring with him already and beat him convincingly (4) years prior to when he was “younger” at 38 years old and an “active” fighter.

I just think Floyd doesn’t want to fight anymore for any amount of money offered. I think he is fine not fighting anymore. He probably just said that to get some attention and maybe thought about it for a minute and decided he was financially secure enough and didn’t need to fight anymore. I don’t believe he is afraid of Manny who is 40 years old right now either. Again, I think he is done period with boxing right now. And I wouldn’t call any fighter a woman that gets inside of a ring unless I know what that feels like or I am willing to get in the ring with them. That’s a dangerous sport and most fighters that do it, have a lot of heart.
                    Well if he doesn't have it anymore. It's time to retire.. The thing is he talks the talk but can't walk the walk.. He sounds fickle.. only women are like that.. Men backs up what they say, especially when you brag about it in public.. That's just not a good look if you flake from a commitment.. But that said.. FEAR of experience the pain of the past is a lesson for him to stay retired..

I leave you with His Father's reflection after the fight itself.

He's own father saw him fight scared, and reflected on Floyd's dismal performance that night.

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore.. He saw his son fight like a pussay

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-17-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Well if he doesn't have it anymore. It's time to retire.. The thing is he talks the talk but can't walk the walk.. He sounds fickle.. only women are like that.. Men backs up what they say, especially when you brag about it in public.. That's just not a good look if you flake from a commitment.. But that said.. FEAR of experience the pain of the past is a lesson for him to stay retired..

I leave you with His Father's reflection after the fight itself.

He's own father saw him fight scared, and reflected on Floyd's dismal performance that night.

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore.. He saw his son fight like a pussay

I will leave you with this. I am 1000% sure that Floyd doesn’t care what you think or what I think about him as a fighter or person. That guy made almost a billion inside the ring. You can call me a p@ssy, a b@tch, a scared f@ck, a coward, afraid, all day long with that kind of money and he retired 50-0 on top of that. And Manny wants that fight to get one more big payday before he retires, that’s all-LOL!!!!!!
                      Last edited by markther; 07-17-2019, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X