Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman going for the early KO against Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This seems like such a bad strategy by Thurman I feel like its a misdirection for Roach who might believe Thurman cuz a stand n fight angle is how Roach always wants to see things work out so he might be inclined to wanna believe it.

But idk the upside of it if Roach does believe it or why else Thurman would be saying it if he didn't intend to take that approach so idfk whats up honestly.

I definitely don't feel the odds are great that Thurman can KO Manny early so it seems more of a risk for Thurman to take that approach.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      During the first attempted attack, runetime gets caught with the left flush to the face and is hurt. He runs while Manny stalks for the next 5 rds. Pac breaks him down over the next 3 until donetime is ready to quit.
      Lol yea thats the way I see this going if Manny wins. Maybe or maybe not with a stoppage doe.

If Thurman comes to bang with Manny I can easily see him get dropped early & have to reaccess his plans like he's had to do before when hurt. I don't foresee Thurman pulling a SSM or AB exactly doe either. I think he'll make an attempt to actually win unlike those two.

That said I'm still picking Thurman, but Manny without question has paths to victory here.

Comment

He did that against Danny. Came out banging and then reverted to easily outboxing when the iron jawed Danny was barely budging after getting tagged. Also, that was an injured Thurman who hardly sparred for that fight.

I fully believe Keith will attack Manny as he should if he's healthy. Manny is 40 years old, small, and has never fought well going backwards. Keith should fully crank up the pressure early on and test the waters.

Comment

Working...
        X