• Show
Clear All

• Anthony Yardes unbelievably strange Mittwork *VIDEO*

WTF.......

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

WTF.......
    Lmao I used to do that at 12-13 years old to get used to mits

Comment

Need some context...is that his warm up? I can’t see that being part of his actual mit work...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Need some context...is that his warm up? I can’t see that being part of his actual mit work...
        Nahhh no wayyy....thats wayyy too choreographed and intricate to just be a warm up. I have never seen mittwork like this its extremelyyyy awkward. A warm up on the mitts is like a round of Jabbing and 1-2's lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          No, thats his mit work, apparantly he doesnt spar either (presumably bcos hes packing glass)

Comment

some of these punches arent even punches they are backhands lol

Comment

Is he preparing to fight Margarito with all of that slo mo style ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                No, thats his mit work, apparantly he doesnt spar either (presumably bcos hes packing glass)
                Yeah I read the sparring thing last week and it blew me away. So this guy is training for the ****ing Krusher doing no sparring and that mitt work...and I could swear I read that his manager is also who’s training him?

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  some of these punches arent even punches they are backhands lol
                  Not to mention the shoulder and elbows...how close does he think Kov will be throwing from?

Comment

That is no more impressive and complex than a super long special handshake. Terrible mittwork, slappity slappity slap slap slap. Why's he throwing backfists in the middle of it too you can't be doing that.

Comment

Working...
                    X