No announcement yet.

Anthony Yardes unbelievably strange Mittwork *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
    It’s become en vogue because it “looks really cool, see how fast he is” on video ... but practice/workout is to prepare a fighter to fight. Exactly what does having the target coming at the glove prepare one for?

Explain to me what you think it’s for? It’s to teach combination punching, and that includes extending to full snap.

Do some people do it that way? Sure. Now tell me what the bendy hands thing in this video is all about while you’re at it.
    Focus pads come at you so it doesn't strain the fighters joints and it helps with more impact and the technique of the punch. Reaching out far away does not help ,the short impact of landing close doesn't change the trajectory in a real fight the punch is going to travel......focus pads aren't for accuracy more then fundamentals direct punching ,not distance which again will reach the target anyway if you are punching correctly.

Comment

IDK,i don't believe Kov likes pain and see Yarde hurting him . Havent seen much of Yarde but looks like he could kill kov's body.

Comment

Never really a fan of Kov but I kind of want him to break this guys face after seeing this video.

Comment

I had to turn that ugly **** off.

Comment

Working...
          X