No announcement yet.

Gvodyzk-Beterbiev coming soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... but why not Alvarez or Browne next?...

... following such a tough fight, the winner would want an "easier" opponent...

Browne, sure. I'd like to see a bounce back fight for Alvarez before fighting for a title. Weren't they talking about Ramirez v. Alvarez? I'd like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      After what Beterbiev did to Hot Rod though....I went from being really high on him, to cooling to back to being really high on him.

I expected Beterbiev to win...but christ that was a slaughter from the opening bell.
      ... That poor Bosnian had no business in there...

Comment

I pick beterbiev to win this late stoppage after physicaly wearing down gvozdyk like he did with hot rod!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          After what Beterbiev did to Hot Rod though....I went from being really high on him, to cooling to back to being really high on him.

I expected Beterbiev to win...but christ that was a slaughter from the opening bell.
          I kinda thought people were overhyping that Hot Rod guy. Thats just me doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Browne, sure. I'd like to see a bounce back fight for Alvarez before fighting for a title. Weren't they talking about Ramirez v. Alvarez? I'd like to see that.
            I see, I see... you only want to watch the East-Euros slaughtering each other, while the fighters from the "Americas" take various "came backs", "tune ups", "easy touches' and so on...

... OK, OK... let Gvozdyk, Beterbiev, Kovalev, Bivol kill each other, while Alvarez, Zurdo, Browne, Hart sit back and watch what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I kinda thought people were overhyping that Hot Rod guy. Thats just me doe.
              ... and just who over hyped that Bosnian?... I'm curious...

Comment

... and just who over hyped that Bosnian?... I'm curious...
                Seemingly a fair amount of people after that Browne fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/st...22055572434944

Its refreshing to see two young champions want to face each other
                  Great. I pick Beterbiev by KO.

Comment

Awesome fight!!!

Comment

In case Beterbiev actually finds his way "inside", the fight is done...
                      Gvozdyk's long and he's mobile for a big dude... but yeah, he's got a massive advantage if he can keep the fight at range (and I think he can) but if Artur can find his way in he may well chew that long body up... ain't seen many guys get torque on short inside punches like Beterbiev.

Damn good fight, now all I want is to see Bivol back in action... the ideal would be with Kovalev of course but Kov got business with Yarde first so I guess we'll have to wait for that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X