Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gvodyzk-Beterbiev coming soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to see kovalev v beterbiev first tbh.

Comment

Great fight. Lineal, WBC, IBF titles on the line.

Hopefully the winner pushes for further unifications vs. Bivol and the Kovalev/Yarde winner.

Comment

Well, huh......

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          i want to see kovalev v beterbiev first tbh.
          Kovalev doesn't fight Beterbiev anymore... (Beterbiev ducked him already... now Kova is too shot and old...)

Comment

The Nail vs Beterbiev. I like it. Should be an interesting fight. High on Beterbiev like 2 years ago, but he's gone nowhere fast & not quite as high as him as he's gotten older & has stayed inactive. Beterbiev gots the crazy power that can change a fight real quick doe. Seems 50/50ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The Nail vs Beterbiev. I like it. Should be an interesting fight. High on Beterbiev like 2 years ago, but he's gone nowhere fast & not quite as high as him as he's gotten older & has stayed inactive. Beterbiev gots the crazy power that can change a fight real quick doe. Seems 50/50ish.
              After what Beterbiev did to Hot Rod though....I went from being really high on him, to cooling to back to being really high on him.

I expected Beterbiev to win...but christ that was a slaughter from the opening bell.

Comment

This would be a good fight to unify. Seriously expected them to fight bums and hold the belts for Top Rank but I suppose they can do that once there is a unified.

Am thinking Gvozdyk on points in a very grabby fight.

Comment

What should be absolutely normal has us "shocked" and happy. Damn sport in a bad state.

Comment

Great fight, think Beterbiev will win

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Great fight. Lineal, WBC, IBF titles on the line.

Hopefully the winner pushes for further unifications vs. Bivol and the Kovalev/Yarde winner.
                      ... but why not Alvarez or Browne next?...

... following such a tough fight, the winner would want an "easier" opponent...

Comment

Working...
                      X