Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez on Canelo Rejecting GGG: He took a lot of things personal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Flip side of that coin is when a guy who is throwing and missing a LOT some so bad your wondering what the heck they were throwing at. I’m sorry but if A guy misses 1000 times I’m gonna give the other guy credit for DEFENSE.
    I think a person has to be skeptical of punch numbers put out by CompuBox for lots of reasons.
    A "missed " punch in boxing might mean the punch didn't connect with anything or it might mean it was a punch that landed on the opponent's gloves or arms. A punch that scores is one that lands cleanly on the opponents head or torso.
    This is one of the reasons boxing is so hard to score. What about a punch that lands on the gloves but brushes the torso? Plus don't forget the hand is always quicker that the eye. :-)

Comment

Yup! I’m like you arguing over this is like fighting over spilled milk.

I have no preference on who has who winning as long as the score makes sense. I think 8 rounds or more in either fight is insane and I’ll bet dollars to donuts they’re a fanboy.

I’m a Canelo fan who gave GGG 7-5 first fight and Canelo 7-5 the second.

TonyGE just insisted that Golovkin won the first fight 8-4

despite the fact that in 5 of those rounds, ALL 3 judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo

FACT: Canelo won 5 rounds CLEARLY, in the first fight..... the rounds that Canelo won were not even close, he won them clearly/easily..... but the rounds that Golovkin won were all nip-n-tuck, and very difficult to score

let's face it..... Golovkin fans are just ignorant whiney cvnts

good job Canelo for refusing to give Hypekin - and his shltty fans - a second..... ooops, I mean..... third, chance

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Talk it up big for Canelo while you can. He will lose in September.

you don't even know who he is fighting in September

LMAO loooool
        Last edited by aboutfkntime; 07-15-2019, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Go read the article that is on boxing scene top headlines now about Sanchez saying Canelo will KO Kovalev with a body shot. It's an up to date article from the same interview as this thread. In the article Sanchez states clearly he thought GGG won both fights and this is months after he has been fired. So you can quit telling that lie that Sanchez thought Canelo beat GGG in the 2nd fight.

FACT: Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win the rematch

also.....

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that is right

the point is.....

" punches landed "..... are not official scoring criteria

" punches landed "..... is not, " clean hard punching "

who knows what criteria compubox use when deciding whether to score a punch..... it does not matter what criteria they use, because they certainly do not use the official judging criteria

not only are they inaccurate..... they are irrelevant

people who use compubox to insist that (insert name here) landed more punches..... are tripping, and are clearly casual fans

and no, I do not think it is inappropriate to bash casual fans

it is 100% appropriate to bash anyone who has a big mouth but not much in the way of brains
            I can’t count how many times I’ve watched a fight and EVERYONE clearly knows who won and then I read on ESPN they put the compubox numbers up and it’s very close in numbers ONLY!

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              I think a person has to be skeptical of punch numbers put out by CompuBox for lots of reasons.
              A "missed " punch in boxing might mean the punch didn't connect with anything or it might mean it was a punch that landed on the opponent's gloves or arms. A punch that scores is one that lands cleanly on the opponents head or torso.
              This is one of the reasons boxing is so hard to score. What about a punch that lands on the gloves but brushes the torso? Plus don't forget the hand is always quicker that the eye. :-)

compubox may - or may not - count it.....

but, who cares what compubox does..... ?

" clean HARD punching "..... nothing else matters to the judges

Comment

I can’t count how many times I’ve watched a fight and EVERYONE clearly knows who won and then I read on ESPN they put the compubox numbers up and it’s very close in numbers ONLY!

it was a robbery !! I saw it on compubox WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Comment

TonyGE just insisted that Golovkin won the first fight 8-4

despite the fact that in 5 of those rounds, ALL 3 judges awarded those 5 rounds to Canelo

FACT: Canelo won 5 rounds CLEARLY, in the first fight..... the rounds that Canelo won were not even close, he won them clearly/easily..... but the rounds that Golovkin won were all nip-n-tuck, and very difficult to score

let's face it..... Golovkin fans are just ignorant whiney cvnts

good job Canelo for refusing to give Hypekin - and his shltty fans - a second..... ooops, I mean..... third, chance
                  You know they say Canelo doesn’t have the greatest power but he sure as sht has enough to send them for checkups at the hospital after the fight and they abandon their original game plan during the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Canelo clearly lost the first round and the 10th.
                    No fffing way ggg missed everyone of his shots! Your just going by the Lederman card

Comment

it was a robbery !! I saw it on compubox WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
                      Yup! He landed more DOE! Fkn ggg had TWO black eyes and went to Mercy Hospital right after he ran out of the ring CRYING!

Guess where Canelo was??? The Club! Looking like he wasn’t even in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X