Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would put up the better fight against prime RJJ at 168? Canelo or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo would be embarrassed by rjj.....golovkin would cause more problems for Jones to overcome but would still beat golovkin.....canelo would be stuck in mud

Comment

After Canelo's last performance, I'm leaning towards Canelo.

Comment

James Toney destroys Canelo and GGG at 160 to Heavyweight.

Comment

Based off what I have seen so far, I gotta go with Canelo.

Comment

Saul Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              How is this even a question? Golovkin is slow as **** and couldn't cut the ring off against "cement feet" Canelo.
              Canelo has granite chin and more tools.

I'll take Canelo. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                Obviously we are talking prime versions of everyone.

RJJ and McClellan I would favor over GGG at 160...not really anyone else.

At 168 RJJ is pretty clear favorite...could GGG find the jab consistently and work behind that...hard to say.

Canelo is basically a smaller inferior version of RJJ imo...which is still really good...but I don't see how he could do much to trouble Roy at all
                Do you watch Fox news?

Comment

Neither guy can outbox Roy or beat him going backwards but I think Golovkin has enough skill along with punching power and an iron chin to put some pressure on Roy to possibly make a competitive fight. Outside of a home-run right hand or left hook I would still only see a Roy Jones victory by points or cut stoppage. Canelo is slicker and more defensively responsible but that just ensures he's less likely to get stopped on cuts or something but he'd totally outmatched against Roy and without the threat of power there's almost nothing for Roy to worry about..... except crooked judges lol.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
                    Do you watch Fox news?
                    I don't really watch much news...I tend to get info from online sources, filter out most things, and think for myself...if I were to watch a news channel, it would probably be Fox...they are OK in some ways, bad in others...but certainly much better than the current state of the left/Democrats in this country.

Do you watch MSNBC or CNN? lol...and more importantly, as brilliant as I am, I am struggling to see where your post has anything to do with the comment I wrote...many months ago btw.

Glad you're a fan of my posts though and seek me out...stick around, I'll teach ya some things

Comment

Ripped Fuel Roid Jones vs Clenelo sounds like the better fight to me. GGG wouldn't have fought someone like Roy. Roy wasn't a big $ fight and would've made GGG look like the bums he destroys.

Comment

Working...
                      X