Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does GGG always get credit for imaginary wins???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as usual the roidnelo a-sslickers have arrived in full fecal matter force

salad

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Let me kill you with this one post and one post only. Sit down let me teach you little boy.

GGG's resume and betting odds history:

Martin Murray: -2000 favorite, AKA a mismatch and he's never been a champion. Murray is best known for losing a competitive decision to a washed up Martinez. If you are facing a washed up Martinez then you better dominate him like Cotto did.

Lemieux: -1300 favorite, another Mismatch. He was the IBF champion but he won it as a vacant title in his previous fight. Not a great win

Brook: : -800 favorite, another Mismatch. Brook was a WELTERWEIGHT jumping up 2 weightclasses

Jacobs: -600 favorite. His only great win but that's mainly because Jacobs proved everyone wrong by being in an extremely close fight with GGG then finally becoming a champion later.

Canelo's resume and betting odds history

Trout: Only a -220 favorite, pretty close to being a 50/50 fight. Trout was the WBA champion and the next best guy at 154 after coming off a win vs Cotto. Great Win

Lara: only a -280 favorite, another close to a 50/50 matchup. lara was the WBA Champion, the "Boogeyman" and recognized as the best junior middleweight. Another Great win

Cotto: Only a -300 favorite, if cotto was washed up like you guys claim then why were the odds this close? Anyway, cotto was the lineal and WBC champion. Yea Martinez was washed but Cotto was still the underdog in that fight so it's still a good win. At least he dominated a washed Martinez unlike Murray, aka one of GGG's best wins. Another Great win for Canelo

GGG: +155 underdog. Beat the mexican style out of him to become the #1 guy at 160.

Jacobs: -400 Favorite, IBF Champion and the next best guy at 160 after Canelo beat the previous #1 guy in GGG.

THESE ARE THE FACTS
      Yeah imo GGG was better than Canelo so no surprise if he was a bigger betting favorite...also a lot of times big money goes in on the favorite to skew the lines, and tbh I don't really believe much if anything of what you say regarding what those lines were...you cited nothing...my guess would be you made them up or took the lines from different points in the build up to the fights.

But yeah GGG is a better fighter...no surprise to me that he was a bigger betting favorite and had more dominant victories than Nelo...thanks for proving my point

Yeah Sergio was starting to fade vs Murray...this is true...but Murray more or less beat him in Argentina...and Cotto fought a Martinez that was basically completely washed over a year later...maybe you forgot about the knee wrap Martinez had in that fight...or maybe you just never watched either of those two fights

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Any boxing fan worth their salt would have heard of Dimitrenko, Johnson and Austin.
        WTF are you doing on here when you don't even recognise former title challengers?
        Where am i hyping?

You don't think those were good wins for Ruiz? You say they were former title challengers after all and are apparently good enough for every boxing fan to know who they are

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          You don't think those were good wins for Ruiz? You say they were former title challengers after all and are apparently good enough for every boxing fan to know who they are
          No they aren't good wins but a boxing fan should know the names of former title challengers. You didn't recognise them because you're a casual. A newb. Your opinion is worthless.

Comment

Yeah imo GGG was better than Canelo so no surprise if he was a bigger betting favorite...also a lot of times big money goes in on the favorite to skew the lines, and tbh I don't really believe much if anything of what you say regarding what those lines were...you cited nothing...my guess would be you made them up or took the lines from different points in the build up to the fights.

But yeah GGG is a better fighter...no surprise to me that he was a bigger betting favorite and had more dominant victories than Nelo...thanks for proving my point

Yeah Sergio was starting to fade vs Murray...this is true...but Murray more or less beat him in Argentina...and Cotto fought a Martinez that was basically completely washed over a year later...maybe you forgot about the knee wrap Martinez had in that fight...or maybe you just never watched either of those two fights
            I gave you OPENING ODDS. Not odds skewed by casuals like YOU. Look up the odds and see for yourself .Fact is, GGG was in a weak division and in nothing but mismatches so of course he will look more dominate fighting C level opposition. His only great win is Jacobs

Martinez was already washed in the murray fight and had knee issues leading up to and during the fight as well. Everyone knew about Martinez's knee issues going into the cotto fight too and cotto was still the underdog. Martinez was an HBO darling and boxing hipster favorite, so when he lost people needed an excuse despite everyone already knowing about his issues.

The difference in class between someone like Murray and Cotto, is shown in the fact Cotto was able to completely dominate martinez while murray lost a competitive fight to him.

Now this lesson is OVER. Do your research and become a better fan

Last edited by mcdonalds; 07-15-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

No they aren't good wins but a boxing fan should know the names of former title challengers. You didn't recognise them because you're a casual. A newb. Your opinion is worthless.
              Ooooooh you got me lol ....there are like 30 divisions...there probably isn't one guy on here who can name 10+ guys at every division...if someone can I'm sure boxing is basically their entire life/hobby.

And then you too Robbie, I'm sure you can

Also in general I don't really respect the heavies because they are the one division where you can be really out of shape and still fight...just unprofessional imo.

I more respect guys at that weight class who keep in great shape...like Joshua/Wilder/Wlad and Vitali...too bad AJ just wasn't that good at boxing and Ruiz was...kind of embarrassing to lose to a guy that roly-poly...but Ruiz can scrap I will give him that.

Comment

Ooooooh you got me lol ....there are like 30 divisions...there probably isn't one guy on here who can name 10+ guys at every division...if someone can I'm sure boxing is basically their entire life/hobby.

And then you too Robbie, I'm sure you can

Also in general I don't really respect the heavies because they are the one division where you can be really out of shape and still fight...just unprofessional imo.

I more respect guys at that weight class who keep in great shape...like Joshua/Wilder/Wlad and Vitali...too bad AJ just wasn't that good at boxing and Ruiz was...kind of embarrassing to lose to a guy that roly-poly...but Ruiz can scrap I will give him that.
                So you don't know how many divisions there are either.

You mention Vitali. Johnson fought Vitali for the title and you didn't know the name. You clown.

Comment

Triple cccheap never wanted to challenge himself, all the lies about who ducked who and this p4p destructive mythical level puncher all came to an end once a career jr middleweight walked him down and busted up his face, Mexican style like he wanted and is now refusing to fight any challenge unless is Derv!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    I gave you OPENING ODDS. Not odds skewed by casuals like YOU. Look up the odds and see for yourself .Fact is, GGG was in a weak division and in nothing but mismatches so of course he will look more dominate fighting C level opposition. His only great win is Jacobs

Martinez was already washed in the murray fight and had knee issues leading up to and during the fight as well. Everyone knew about Martinez's knee issues going into the cotto fight too and cotto was still the underdog. Martinez was an HBO darling and boxing hipster favorite, so when he lost people needed an excuse despite everyone already knowing about his issues.

The difference in class between someone like Murray and Cotto, is that Cotto was able to completely dominate him while murray lost a competitive fight to him.

Now this lesson is OVER. Do your research and become a better fan

Hey man whatever you have to tell yourself...you sound like you're trying to convince yourself not me lol.

Why would you cite opening odds as an indication of what the odds in a fight actually were btw? That's not really how it works...you have to look at the lines closer the fight...and GGG was probably an even bigger favorite then I bet actually.

Nelo was honestly probably a similar favorite actually going into most of those fights though...he is a great fighter...and if you can't KO him he will get 7 rounds all day almost in Vegas.

But thanks for the info - 'Exceptional fighter is big favorite against really good fighter'

'Great fighter with home field advantage is slight favorite against other really good fighters'

Thanks for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      So you don't know how many divisions there are either.

You mention Vitali. Johnson fought Vitali for the title and you didn't know the name. You clown.
                      Lol yeah man you're really getting me...

What do you think of AJ's wins over Breazeale, Povetkin, Parker, Takam and Whyte btw?

Comment

Working...
                      X