No announcement yet.

Gorman is a young Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorman is a young Tyson Fury

Dubois vs Gorman = AJ vs Fury when they fight.

Josh will blast Fury out of there in 5 rds.

I still can't believe Fury fans were telling me that the fat gypsy jr, Gorman, would beat AJ by jabbing his head off, looool. I don't even think the fat bum threw one jab in the fight and Dubois was open all night for counter left hook but this bum couldn't trouble him. Fury fans are mentally ill, lol.

Dubois is the heir to Josh's throne in 5-6 yrs time when he retires. None of the prospects can beat Dubois.

We gonna act like this didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

We gonna act like this didn't happen
      Like you act like Fury wasn't robbed against Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Like you act like Fury wasn't robbed against Wilder?
        Why couldn't they rob Ruiz like they did to Fury?

Comment

Why couldn't they rob Ruiz like they did to Fury?
          Glad to see you finally acknowledge Fury was robbed.

Why do so many of you Wilder fans have bad rep? Turning it off doesn't hide it.

Comment

Glad to see you finally acknowledge Fury was robbed.

Why do so many of you Wilder fans have bad rep? Turning it off doesn't hide it.
            Why so many AJ fangirls and pactards care about red and green bars

It's weird bruv...

Comment

Why so many AJ fangirls and pactards care about red and green bars

It's weird bruv...
              It shows you're a *****e poster. So many *****e posters are Wilder fans.

Comment

It shows you're a *****e poster. So many *****e posters are Wilder fans.
                Here have some long green K since you love it so much Robbie

You're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Dubois vs Gorman = AJ vs Fury when they fight.

Josh will blast Fury out of there in 5 rds.

I still can't believe Fury fans were telling me that the fat gypsy jr, Gorman, would beat AJ by jabbing his head off, looool. I don't even think the fat bum threw one jab in the fight and Dubois was open all night for counter left hook but this bum couldn't trouble him. Fury fans are mentally ill, lol.

Dubois is the heir to Josh's throne in 5-6 yrs time when he retires. None of the prospects can beat Dubois.
                  What the hell are you talking about saying Dubois is the heir to Josh's throne when he retires in 5 or 6 years. Josh has no throne. Ruiz knocked him out in 4 rounds. Josh may never be a champion again and Dubois may never be a champion. You think you have the boxing future all figured out with nothing but English heavyweight champs but right now only Americans are heavyweight champions.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    What the hell are you talking about saying Dubois is the heir to Josh's throne when he retires in 5 or 6 years. Josh has no throne. Ruiz knocked him out in 4 rounds. Josh may never be a champion again and Dubois may never be a champion. You think you have the boxing future all figured out with nothing but English heavyweight champs but right now only Americans are heavyweight champions.
                    Joshua has no throne? Really? Sorry but youve been on down slide with the posting recently...

Ruiz didn't k.o Joshua in 4,actually hes lucky to see 4.

Ruiz matches not so good with the other top 3 …….Joshua does and DDD is one of the few to withstand joshuas style.

I cant wait until Vlad Sirenko beats them all personally but I know its awhile. Joshua like Lewis may be the guy this era ?

1. Joshua is a young Hw and still in their time span. Good luck if he gets back in the game which is 90% possible win or lose to Ruiz.

2. Joshua has no throne ? Yea he does and in 19 fights he showed it. what thrown do the other guys have ? Stop...lol....i cant wait until the rematch for real., lol

Comment

Working...
                    X